Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, May 26, 2005

I'm in this for the Love !!!

Note to all bands , everywhere .

Don't try and organise a medium sized gig for your unsigned , unheard of band , in England , when there's a ( listen to this , it's fukin important ) , really good football match on the TV ..

Your absolutely guaranteed that you will be playing to yourself , and you will not make anything on the door ..

I myself took my own TV ( mini-tele ) and plonked it on the mixing desk !!

Note to self : Don't scream at the penalty shootout , with the talkback mic left open , whoops !!!

The band thought I was screaming for them ..... NOT !!!

Also , don't turn round to me at the end of the night and say , " i can't pay you because we didn't make any money " , or I will hold your equipment to ransom till you toddle off to the cashpoint to get me my fukin money , you twats !!! , this is my job , not my fukin hobbie !!

And please do not !!! ( get this , this is fukin great ) , blame the lack of attendance on the fact that Oasis are playing down the road !!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!


Noooo , Oasis are a BIG band, and you are a SMALL band , about the size of a nanobeast's Kneecap !!! , Get it nanobeast = smaller than the very smallest small thing that lives at 108 Small road , Smallville , County Small ..

Teeny Tiny ...

So I was doing live bands tonight ...

It was pants ...

The bands were shit !!

There was nobody there ...

Just me and the band , and a band Dad ...

Got paid though !!!!

After an assault course of Bullshit !!

I do not care , just show me the money !!

Nooo , don't care just show me the money !!

Nope , i know your Granny need's a triple bypass op , that's really nice , now show me the fukin money !!

Show me the fukin money you twats , or i'm going to the music exchange first thing in the morning with your shiny new Marshall guitar stack , I work , you pay , it's a really fukin simple equation !!!!!!!

I think i'm a little pissed off after tonight ...

Ummm.

Better go to bed then ..

Rant over !!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Yeah, probably marginally bad timing with the Champions league cup tonight. WTG Liverpool!

2:40 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep !!!

2:44 am  
Blogger Mr. Outrageous Ebay Auctions said...

Glad you got paid. How was the coke?

1:51 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

I never do drugs when I work , I maybe a cokehead but I always keep a level of absolute professionalism in my job, unlike so many pricks in the music industry ...!!!

Don't tell me your not chewing the end off the mixing desk for no reason mate ,Gnarl Gnarl !!!

Answer 2 : I'll tell you tomorrow , Hee Hee !!

2:30 pm  
Blogger mr. tomas ubik said...

you shoulda packed up the gear and found a outlet near ansfield, you would of had a crowd for sure.

yes i know the game was in instanbul, but im sure there was a crowd at the pubs that circle it.

canadian colours are red and white too:O

3:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home