Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Can you dance ? , can you ? , I think not !!

Sooo , I'm at the club last night , and the DJ's want's to take a leak , so I take over for five minutes while he does what he has to do !!!

Pissed punter walks up to DJ box and following conversation takes place !!!

Him : Have you got that tune that Goes ?

Me : Sorry mate I'm not the Dj , he's gone to the toilet ...

Him : Yeah but have you got that one , that goes ?

Me : No mate , he's gone to the toilet , I'm just filling in till he get's back ...

Him : Yeah but , have you got that one that goes ?

Me : Listen doughnut read my lips , I'M NOT THE D J , HE'S GONE TO THE TOILET , THAT'S T. O. I. L. E . T. , AND I'M JUST FILLING IN FOR A MINUTE TILL HE GETS BACK , DO YOU UNDERSTAND ? , AM I GETTING THROUGH TO YOU ?? , DO YOU COMPUTE ??? , EARTH TO DOUGHNUT , COME IN DOUGHNUT !!!! ....

Him : O yeah , sorry mate , but do you have that tune that goes ?

Me : For fuck sake , yeah mate i'll play it in a minute !!

Him : Wicked mate , you rock like !!!

He then proceeds to stumble back to the dance floor , straight through the middle of a table of girls , shit goes flying everywhere , picks himself up , then fall's over one of the subwoofers , picks himself up again , shakes his head ... manages to find the dancefloor after waving to it for a while like it should maybe come over to him and starts dancing like none of the above has ever happened ....

Jeez Louise ......

As I'm on my way home , I spot this guy trying to chat up a fukin lampost .... Ha!!!

I would not like to be him this morning ....

That's gonna hurt kid !!!

Waiting for little Mistress to arrive , then I'm taking her for Lunch !!! , Yeh !!

Listening tooo : WarrenSuicide " I know u EP " , I like this band , the French girl who does the on stage visuals is sooo hot that I find It difficult to talk to her , I just want to take her home and fuck her brains out .... Whoooeeee !!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

I was standing right in front of the DJ booth last night (at some point) and this chick runs off the dance floor straight toward me at top speed with fire in her eyes. Turns out, the DJ had asked a trivia question and was giving away some sort of prize. Scared me to death.

3:23 pm  
Blogger Veracity said...

too funny! you are blogmarked dear sir...

4:24 pm  
Blogger O said...

mmmm...sounds nice.
The fucking one's brains out bit.
teehee

11:32 pm  
Blogger dr1/6 said...

hahaha. will link you up asap~

cheers;)

3:48 am  
Blogger Shelli said...

dated a DJ once...horrible! Horrible in bed...horrible to talk to...horrible kisser! BUT he was hot and totally easy on the eyes... speakin of which!? Wheres a pic of you on here??
~Shells

4:24 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

No , no , no ! ..

Really can't reveal my ID on this site ...

Too much to lose Shells !!

Guess you could say I'm easy on the eye + I can shag for England babe , or so I've been told !!!

7:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home