Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, May 14, 2005

I'm asleep , Somebody else is writing this !!!

Sooo , I'm asleep , it's Saturday ,and that mean's the weekend start's here .... O dear , here we go again ..


I was going to go see little Mistress , but she's doing the parent entertaining thing , I'm invited , but bowed out gracefully , Er ! , i'm not quite ready for that on third date honey !!! , thanks and alll that but =No no no !!! ...

Maybe next year pet lamb ...


So I've just had a nice email , from one of our countries top music mags , confirming they are letting me write a column on music production for the laymen ... A sort of how we do things in our industry , ( err do we actually do anything , suppose we do , actually I work like a fuker , that's why I'm on third cup of coffee and I've just risen after getting in at four this morning ??? ) .... Blagh blagh blagh ......

So anyway , I'm now , Record producer , sound engineer , artist , club proprietor , crap blogger , proper cokehead , Little Mistress spanker and Award winning journalist ( with no awards !! ) .... Phewww !!! .. All in one lifetime , and it ain't over by a long shot yet kids ......

I've just realised i'm still asleep ...

Fuck i'm tired ,

No rest for the wicked and all that ...

Right i'm going to see the man that can , and he will , and then I will ...

Off to Shoreditch to hang out with the fukin Idiots tonight , Joy of fukin joy's ....

It's all a bit Nathen Barley over there , much prefer west London ....

Still a parties a party ...

This will be fun , you can really take the piss out of these planks , and they still think it's all in the name of cool ....

You want cool , buy a fukin fridge ... Or actually , just have an idea that make's sense in the real world you fukin doughnuts ....

Go stuff a shark or spray a wall with car paint or spin on your head or something ( Oooo i'm not worthy ) , Ha what the fuck's that about , art ! , art ! .... Don't think soooo !!!! , Radiohead , now that's fukin art !!!!

Heading out for some food then .....

Listening to "OK computer " , nuff said ......


Oh fuck off the lot of you ....

Snore !!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you ARE a crap blogger! maybe you need to get some better coke...

10:14 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Maybe you need to get a life !!!

2:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home