Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, May 13, 2005

Tai green bottom ?

Sooo , i've just returned from Little Mistresses , damn that girl's hot hot hot ! .

Oh and by the way in case anyone's interested she'd bought a little maids outfit from Soho ( she wore it not me this time !! )..
She looked very sassy , very sassy indeedy ...

So I bent her over the kitchen table and spanked her little bottom ....

Ha !

She called me a naughty boy !! . Which is funny cos I thought I was being on my best behaviour ? , seeing as it's only our second date and all that ..

I'd bought her some groceries , so I cooked a Tai green curry , we ate , then she ate me , she said it was a little hot , a little hot . No fukin shit !!

We cuddled up for a while , then we went to bed for a couple of hours , she made a little tent out of the bed sheet's , that's just so fukin sweet !! ... This girl's heaven sent , really !!! ...

Then she fucked my brains out ....

Twice ...

Tee Hee !!

More Sexercise please vicar !!! ....

I didn't stay the night coz she was getting up for work at 7am , And i'm running the club tommorow night, so i'm not really intending to go to bed before 4am tonight , and seen as though we can't keep our hands off each other, we thought it best if I didn't stay ....

Shame I was really enjoying the company ...

Next time little Mistress , next time ...

Oh well , I guess she'll just have to look after that sore bottom all by herself then !! Tee Hee heeee !!!

Today I manged to raise a couple of grand , to buy a new Duel 2 Ghz Apple G5 ( advance on a some film that used my music ) , can't wait , it means I can write some music indoors ... which I can do on my trusty old G4 ... But not to the sort of standard to post on my soon to be unleashed Londoncokehead web site ( under construction !! ) ....

Yeh !!! , new bird , new mac ....

All good !!

Listening too : Neil Young ( Decade.. ) . Nice songs , but he didn't half used to winge on !! , cheer up you miserable fuck .. you need a little Mistress , just like mine !!! .

Skin up ...

4 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

Sounds like youve had quite a week! Wow! Id loooove to have as much "fun" as you...maybe I shall look into a maid outfit?? Hmmm...
Thanks for the laughs and showing me how dull my friggin' life is! lol ~Shells
http://dazeydaze.blogspot.com/

2:09 pm  
Blogger Jay said...

All in a day's work, eh?

6:26 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

All in a days work !!

4:16 am  
Blogger Classybird said...

'A Man Needs A Maid' :)

2:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home