Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, May 15, 2005

That's rude dear !!!

O my god !!!

Sooo , were in the pub last night , after drinking steadily all day , sort of slowly sliding more and more down the sofa's and assuming the horizontal position ... were all joking and having a laugh and generally taking the piss out of life etc. etc. etc.
when Little mistress walks in with fukin parent's in tow ... I nearly fuckin throw up as i eject half a pint of stella artois over myself from sheer terror ... No mate , please do not introduce me to your folks when were all completely smashed down the pub , no good , I really don't think your parents would appreciate the carnage dear ...

I hide behind my mate A , not the best choice really as he's a bit of a rockstar , and probably the most looked at person in the fukin pub !!! ... Woops bad decision time ???

Thank fuck for big hats is all I can say ....

Little mistress clocks us , but luckily has half a brain ( good girl , you are the fukin nuts ... ) , and removes herself and parents to adjoining bar and out of harms way ... Phew that was a bit close babe ....

I assume the horizontal again ....

Now where were we !!!!

For fucks sake ....

After about an hour I see little Mistresses folks leave , she comes to join the fun .. Hoorah !!!

We all stay till closing ...

I'm looking at the table and thinking my god thats a lot of empties for nine people ...

One of the barmaid did try to clear it at one point but gave in after A's " lovely arse bird wanna see my mic stand and gaffa tape collection " , comments ..

Oooo K .. Alrighty !!!

They all go off to some West End club

I get dragged home by you know who ? ...

Oh dear , Oh dear Indeedy ...

This girl is too much for little old me !!!

Can't see me becoming sexually bankrupt with this one in a hurry !!!

Are girls allowed to do things like that ?

You'll get me arrested dear ...

Thats rude !!.

I'd tell you , but I'm still trying to fathom it out myself !!!

Really fukin rude !!!

Yes ... Well ... Ok ....

Got to bed at six , had to be up at 11 , she was taking parents out to lunch ...

Came home in cab in a real daze , fukin Ipod battery ran out half way through the fukin journey , so had to put up with foreign fukin cabbie talking about his son's fukin PHD , for fuck sake , I really couldn't give a rats ass about fukin gene splicing tales of woe kid !!!!, at least not this morning anyway ...

I'm listening to this shit and I'm thinking , if only you fukin knew what I was doing at three this morning mate , I mean come on really ... Hee Hee !

Sooo I'm back in the house , proper , proper hungover , recharging stupid fukin Ipod ....

Then I'm heading out for some well needed lunch ...

Come on little machine suck up that juice ...

Haven't I heard that somewhere before ???

Really !!!

Benny scale of fukedness = 810

And counting ...

Erheemm !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger LingLing said...

happy saturday night!

4:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home