Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, May 16, 2005

Coffee saved my ass !!!

That was fukin close ....

Got an email from my bank this morning , saying they were having server trouble ...

First thing in the morning , I'm still a bit asleep !!

So I followed the link to the online accounts bit ...

And i'm just about to log on , when my brain fires up ...

No! No ! No ! Stop right there !!!!! ....

Fraud scam , you fuckin fuckers ...

That was clever , real fukin clever , the site was a complete duplicate , impossible to tell ... they knew my bank , my account and my private email address ...

Good job I'm on a mac so they can't install spyware ...

Tracked the email back to some server mid Poland !!!

Fire up the unix machine !!!

Ping of doom , ping of doom !!! ...

Geek comment : ( I know it's ping of death but I prefer doom alright !! )

O dear just frozen out your server from 1800 different Proxies ... Ha you fuckers !!!

And I'm gonna leave it running all fukin week ...

Guess that I.T. network degree I did for something to take my mind off my parents death , came in handy afterall !!!

If I'd gone the other way round , and gone online before drinking coffee , I would have logged on ...

And the fukers probably would be clearing out my accounts as we speak ....

TWATS !!!!

Watch yourselfs people's , these fukers are good !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

Private Joke !! for a friend ...

Patrons may not use the library's Internet terminals
or wireless connection to access or display any obscene material. Violations of Library Policies may result in loss of library privileges. It is the policy of the A******** Library Board that patrons not use any library Internet terminal or wireless connection to access or display any obscene material. In this regard, the following provision of the City Code should be noted:

10:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home