Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Dad-boarder !!

Sooo , I'm on the bus after a meeting in the West End , not a fan of the tube during the day ... And I'm standing next to Mr Trendy wendy , I reckon about 39 years , bleech blonde hair , shorties shorts , stussy top , Van trainers and brand new skateboard all shiny shiny , A.K.A the Dad-boarder !!! . I love these dudes man , but get a mountain bike or something your too fukin old you fukin doughnut...

Anyway , Dad- boarder gets to his stop ( and he's raring for action ). Sooo as the doors open he bounds on to the street and starts to run at the same time dragging the board along the floor ready for the big drop !! , the moment arrives , he throws the beloved board in front of him and jumps on , Wooooosh offff wee goooo !!!! ... Skateboard meet raised curb , raised curb meet skateboard !! , Slaaap !!! , the back trucks slam into the curb and shiny shiny board stops dead , Dad-boarder carries on of course and meets his match from a stationary parking meter coming in the opposite direction ... Thwack !!!!! . I'll bet 10-1 that Dad-boarder broke his arm , that shit must have really fukin hurt ... The huge uproar from the 16 year old hoodies on the corner was worth it's weight in gold !! . As I was saying , mate do yourself a favour and buy a fukin mountain bike , actually don't bother ... ( That is of course not till your arms all better ) ....

Off to buy Nina Simone ( Feeling good ) , for J's mums funeral ....

3 Comments:

Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

Skater Dad.

Just think.

some kid somewhere is embarrassed to hell about that guy.

But fuck it, in a way you kind of got to admire the dude.... (Okay - get rid of the shitty attempts to be trendy) but if I could get on my skateboard when I am 39 then I'll be well happy.

Doom

x

PS. I fell of my bike last year and for a 25 year old to dent his head on the concrete like that I felt pretty fucking lame. Especially because I was trying to do skids and look cool.

3:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! found your journal through 100 top's list and WOW! Im glad I found you! Your a great writer...and this story is fuckin' great! LOL, i felt the need to swear...since it's seems OK around here! :) I'll be back to follow you...come see me sometime! Although, I talk about girly stuff...but whatever...it's the same shit just a different day! ~Shells
http://journals.aol.com/dazeychic/DayinthelifeofShelliP/

2:25 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Cool shell , welcome aboard the daft train !! , swearing not only aloud but also encouraged !...
Let it out dear , let it out ...

1:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home