Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, April 18, 2005

Mondays Top Five

Top Five Things I hate About Today..
  1. That fucker who keeps telling me the cheque's in the post ,
    it's been in the fuckin post for two month's now and I'm getting a little bit pissed with you, I bent over backwards to meet your deadline you fuck, I'm giving you 1 week then I'm pulling the master's and saying fuck you and fuck your money .....
  2. People who don't put my name on records I've worked on .. I'm not hear to carry your puny DJ fukin name on the back of my talent ... Geddit !!!!
  3. That women who checked about 3 million things at the five or less items queue in Tesco's !!±!£$!!
  4. The fact that the sun is out , and I'm sat at home chasing money ....
  5. The Fukin Chinese girl across the hall jamming the router and hogging all the bandwidth..It's an 8 meg line , what the fuck are you downloading in there, (probably fukin music ) and she's not even at home goddamit ... I'm letting you use the line as a favor cos BT wont touch you honey remember .... Hiy korumba chop chop !!
Top Five Thing I luv about today..

  1. The sun is out and it's beautiful....
  2. I'm listening to Radio 1 , and there playing one of my tunes ....
  3. I'm not in dept .... at all Horrah !!! ( apart from a £300 phone bill )
  4. I have a date with a gorgeous gwirlll ...
  5. I didn't get arrested on Sat night .....
Listening to : Me !!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Perhaps you should cut the Chinese girl off?

7:28 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

She would have cried , had words Angie , Bandwidth all good !!!

11:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home