Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Time Travelling !! Doctor fukin Who ????

Oh my god , what the fuck happened there !!!

I'm back , after the weekend , don't know what to say about that one really ...

I do know I had to go and mix live bands last night after not much sleep , for ( Sat, Sun , Mon ) , I guess two nights...

Could'nt even see the fukin band let alone fukin mix them , I remember somebody saying how good they sounded .. ( are you fukin mad !!! ) .....

Have acquired , one Jacket , one T-shirt and one I-pod not containing my I-tunes library...

Have lost , one Jacket , one T-shirt , one I-pod containing my I-tunes library and many many braincells !!! ..

Sooo I got picked up on Sat night , and we drove and drove and drove and drove , and fukin drove !!!...
Drinking in the car ( not the driver tho ) , Me and C ( witch no 1. ) were pissed before we got to the party !!!
Arrived in Middle England at some Big fuckoff house , realised we'd drank all the Booze ( Hic !!! ) , then spent the next two hours searching for a offy ( Off- Licence ) , (( USA = , Liquor store , Fukin A )) .
Found one, returned to the party , got lost , nearly had to repeat Part a. ,
Eventually found party , entered party , got plotted in the kitchen did a few lines and then , then , then you fukin tell me , because I can't remember ???? .

Obviously went fukin time travelling !!!

I remember waking in the middle of C & S on Sunday night , we rolled around , watched DVD's , generally had a lovely time , but not in Middle England , and not at the girls house , I guess we aquired a house or something on the way home , and very nice it was too.. Right in the middle of North Kensington ??? , little roof garden and everything .... Absolutely no sign of the fukin owners ?/.
Left a little thank you note and left Monday afternoon ...

C , came to the gig with me , S went off to jump around the roses in the park or something ?? ..

C , came home with me Last night , left this morning , went to the studio ...

And now i'm home again ....

Umm, not good really , not good at all !!

Better skin up then .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home