Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Night of the BBC tosser ....

What a pant's night that was then, three completely shit bands , no ladies out , trouble with the P.A. and some ex wanker BBC sound engineer trying to tell me my job all fukin night , How I did not deck him I do not know... Listen prick face you might have sunk the drums back in the mix in the Seventees , but nowadays we like them upfront .. And if I want to put a little more 5K on the vocals I'll put a little more 5k on the fukin vocals , and if I decide that I want the bass to rattle the whole fukin club the bass will be rattling the whole fukin club ... In fukin yesteryear you might not have been able to push your puny fuckin BBC ears to the limit but our generation likes it FUKIN LOUD .. The fukin fukers in the moshpit tell's me that they fukin do ALLRIGHT MUPPET HEAD !!!!!!! No wonder the BBC can't make decent TV anymore what with wankers like that still around ! And I don'f fukin care if you once engineered fukin Wings .. Use them mate, fly the fuck away ....

What the fuck !£$@!!£$$%£

So i'm in a good mood , can't you tell ...

Got paid early from a job , So tomorro I'm going shopping for some new clothes , a new TV , a haircut , take some mates out for a meal , meet the ladies and then get properly fukin hammered !!!

Going to bed

Arrrgh !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home