Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, April 01, 2005

Who buys a red fuckin sportscar ?

Recovering !!!

Decided to take myself for a pint by the river in Richmond ( nice place , but no scene wotsoever ) ... sat outside the pub and watched some dick in a red Farrari parade up and down , up and down ! , up and down !! ,up and fukin down !!! what a fuckin prick ... I mean who buys a red fuckin sportscar ?? , have some fukin class you fukin doughnut .

Finished off last nights gear in the pub .. suddenly everything became a lot shinier , shiny ! shiny ! , It's amazing , one line and the world becomes a brighter place , the barmaid you didn't fancy half an hour ago becomes the best thing since sliced bread and you can actually be arsed to talk to people you don't know , or should I say talk at them ... London can be a very unfriendly place so it helps to talk to some other fuker who's not in the music bizz...

I mean , really , who buy's a red fukin sports car ??...

Need to clean flat , god know's wot I was doing last night , this place is a real fuckin mess !!

Missing the ex today , always do when the sun comes out , always do , always will .. stupid fukin idiot kid , really fukin stupid .

up and down , up and down , Wanker ...

Going over west soon , meeting the ladies of sin , wonder which one comes home with me tonight , depends who want's the coke the most I suppose .. Still what do I care their all fukin gorgeous , think I might like to take Jo home , love those eyes kidda , luv em !!

I mean fukin red !!!!!!

What the fuck !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home