Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

So that was fuckin funny

So that was fuckin funny , I get's a knock on the door at 11 am , i'm still asleep and having a lovely dream about being a pirate, just met my dream pirate girl etc. etc. etc . It's from the Chinese girl who's just moved in acrosss the hall , " canna you helpa me set up my internet connection hi !!! , " er yeah no problem " , no problem ! , one big problem !! her laptops in fucking Chinese hi fuckin yah !!!! , I'm mean I'm good at IT but we all have our limitations mate .. so IQ 140 brain steps in and joy upon fucking joy I actually manage the task .. Chinese girl , online , all good . Jesus sometimes I never cease to amaze myself . What the fuck !!!! , Back to bed to dream about beautiful English Rose Pirate girl once more , Hi kerplunk !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Isobe Ltin said...

I'm good at IT but we all have our limitations mate.
meet and greet Manchester

5:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home