Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, October 26, 2007

Bye bye Bibi?



This is how my head feels today: More from Cyriaks genius here

I'm in such a bad mood it just ain't funny. Why? Cos I walked out on Bibi last night... for good??

Her ex boyfriend told me a while a go that she was a bit of a nut nut, but...cos I hadn't seen it I just thought that he was trying the old: 'Distant revenge ex pissed off boyfriend' thing.

He wasn't!

OK sooo I was supposed to go see her early last night and I got the "I've decided to go for a drink with my new workmates can I see you later on?" Call.

"Yeah no probs" I said. She's been working hard all week and getting up really early, so I thought a bit of R&R with her new buddies would be good for her.

She calls me at 10:30 and I go around to her place.

I arrive 20mins later and she's a little pissed (drunk ). Not a problem, we all do it. Pot-kettle- black and all that.

But... she's being really funny with me. Really funny?

I ask her about her day and, for no apparent reason, she just launches into this huge fukin having a go at me thing. And I mean huge.

Now I'm not being funny, but I've done nothing but treat this girl like a princess. I've taken her for dinner, we've had long romantic walks, I've walked her dogs, we've had a lot of laughs, lots of sex... Blagh blagh blagh!

Not because I've had to, but...because I've really wanted to.

In other words, I ain't done anything wrong. And believe me I'm more than capable of making things go tits up in spectacular fashion.

In fact I'd say that I'm an ex-world leader on the subject of 'Fucking up relationships in a completely selfish narcissistic spit my dummy out kinda idiotic way' ?

I guess we all are.

But not this time?

Soooo: I'm sat in Bibi's kitchen totally bemused by the events unfolding in front of me.

It was like she really was talking to somebody else about somebody else????

In fact, so fukin bemused that after an hour or so of being physcologically battered down ( without me actually saying anything ) I just clicked, my self defense mechanism kicked in and I thought " Fuck this for a game of soldiers! " I picked up my coat and just walked out never to return again. Ever!

I just don't need it. Period.

Especially after knowing her for just three weeks?

Talk about having your personality ripped apart, chewed up and spat out in your face by the devil herself.

Sad, I really liked her... and her dogs ( which apparently I'm not in the same league as intellectually? )

The scary thing though is that it was exactly as her ex-boyfriend told me it would go down... To the letter?

And to think I told him to: "Mind your own fucking business... for your own fucking good mate!!"

So I'm sad today.

Before you say anything: No, this had nothing to do with coke and no... she wasn't on her period.

I think she'd may have just taken a plain stupidity tablet in Soho whilst out with her advertising buddies?

Interesting turnaround though: On my return from Bibi's ( in a somewhat foul mood ) I called in at the local for a pint of: ' Ye ole question mark regroup and get on with it' Ale, and bumped into my mate C who was drinking with his fit-as-you-like-artist daughter who consoled me with the words: " Good, I can have you now then!" And then tried to stick the lips on me?? Obviously I replied with "Jeez louise J, not in front of your dad for crying out loud!" To which C replied: " Not a problem with me mate, you come pre-approved as far as I'm concerned."

Hmmm!!

Not as sad now.

I guess.

No... Still sad!

Anyway

Onwards and upwards

Infinite Oz: Amazing site graphics... Amazing!!

I'm so glad I don't do the 9-5 thing anymore.

Right... I have a club to run ( which apparently is all I ever talk about. Well that, the label, record production, music and just about everything else? )

Sorry and that, but I am what I do?

Better take a crash course in flower pressing, knitting, clothes, shopping and assorted pink stuff next time then eh?

Laters

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry.

10:47 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

It happens!

3:56 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

That sucks, I thought she sounded like a keeper. maybe she just had PMT? Very very bad PMT?

10:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NH - that was my thought - three weeks in, doesn't take a genius.. Anyway, Mr. CH, pecker up, plenty more fish, etc..
-DK

10:53 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Ha ! No shit!

1:06 am  
Blogger Andrea said...

I have to admit - I threw a phsyco bitch fit yesterday myself. The other half nags, his idea of helping is standing with his hands on his hips saying "I wouldn't do it like that!" - and when those words hit the air a red mist seems to settle in front of my eyes and everything gets hazy, good job I couldn't quite reach the knife drawer.

7:56 am  
Blogger Turtle said...

So what are you going to do when she calls apologizing for the episode?
Too bad though. You're gonna miss those dogs.

5:17 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

An apology really wouldn't cut it mate to be honest.

6:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home