Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, October 01, 2007

Rainbow Hair

New studio set-up


Sooo: I managed to assemble my re-claimed studio parts last night and I think it's all looking preeety good.

I took me a while to sort out all the wiring looms ( not plugged in on the above pic )

Better go and make some music now eh??

Anyway

I told you all my mate T gave me a car the other week but what I failed to tell you was the hair story connected with the above said car.

Yep... My car has a hair story.

A few months ago T was shagging this hairdresser girl who he dumped on account of her being a bit of a nut job.

Anyway... little miss insane-a-tron hairdresser was not too pleased with the 'being dumped' bit and therefore decided that revenge would be a good option?

Not a good look really.

One night she paid T a visit and thought it would be a good idea to ( get this it's fukin great ) fill up his cars ( now my car ) exhaust system with hair extensions???

Yes you did hear right?

Fukin Hair extensions

Black with a silver braid

The thinking behind this doesn't really compute with my little brain, but I'm assuming the logic was:

A. To completely fuck the car up beyond repair

or

B. To make him die in a fiery flame road death?

Obviously ( or not so obviously) Non of the above worked and T found himself pulling hair extensions out the exhaust back box for the next two months.

We both thought the problem was completely solved until the other morning when I found myself tearing down the motorway with some driver flashing his lights at me in a kinda emergency: "Stop your car mate!!! " kinda way.

I pulled over

This guy runs up to me and he's like, " Mate there's some weird shit coming out of your exhaust??"

I explain... he laughs!

Bloody hell, I guess this girl really packed that shit in

So yeah; some cars spit flames at high speed

Mine spits out fukin hair extensions???

What can you do eh?

What next?

202.72.186.158... You were my 100,000 person! Thanks.

It's coming 10th October... Can't wait, soooo excited!!

How the fuck does a government get shut down?

reverse graffiti

Laters

10 Comments:

Anonymous la coquetter said...

I love the set up. Although, I have no idea of what most of that stuff is. :) I just like gadgets.

6:10 pm  
Anonymous la coquette said...

And only I can misspell my own nom de plume. *sigh*

6:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a fault where the insulation of the muffler breaks down and starts coming out of the tailpipe, and it looks exactly like someone shoved hair extensions up there. Unless you have confirmation that it was the nut-job hairstylist, I would bet it was that. I have heard this exact story before, but without the obvious culprit. Just "why did someone shove a wig up may car's ass?"

6:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry... "my car's ass." Not "may car's ass."

6:52 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

No no, she admitted to it. It was definitely braided hair extensions.

10:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that's just freaky.

11:42 pm  
Anonymous MuthaFunky said...

roflmao, it would have been much less labour-intensive to use a fucking potato!

Stumbled across your blog a week or so back and am working my way forward from 2005 right now (something to do when I get 5 mins peace!), hope you don't mind me linking to it from mine (dunravin.blogspot.com)

Take it easy in the car dude ;o)

2:54 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Bookmarked ;0)

2:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least he wasn't dating a mortician.. hehe

4:02 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Lol

3:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home