Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Went to hospital...came back with a new motor?

Soo, I went to hospital to visit my mate T yesterday, seemingly he's gonna be OK. Malaria can be removed permanently from the blood nowadays with a bit of TLC so he won't have it for life. The doctor said he was lucky to have lived though as he's seen seven people die this year of this particular strain of Malaria in that one hospital alone.

A lot of people come from Heathrow airport straight to the hospital and then just basically snuff it after a couple more days.

Bit disconcerting when you've got a bunch of students from University College London Centre for tropical diseases huddled around you trying to work out why you're not actually dead??

Oh well, guess he's a trooper?

I think it's more to do with the fact that his new girl picked up on it straight away, she actually made the A&E doctor test for Malaria by screaming at him till he did, seemingly she just wouldn't let up. Guess it saved his life? Good girl, I like you already.

His new African wife is also completely stunning, he's done well there. I didn't know this but he met her a year ago in Africa and has been planning to go over and bring her back ever since. He didn't say anything to me as he knows I would have just called him bloody stupid, but there again, I hadn't seen her and I didn't know her. Sooo anyway, off he trots to Kenya to basically pay the family two goatskins, two copper earrings, a container for milk, a sheep and a spot of ready cash to get his girl and bring her back to England!

He's telling me all this yesterday and I'm just cracking up. The marriage ( obviously ) isn't recognised in the UK though.

Also T bought a new car and sold his second house before he went away, he made a shit load of cash from the sale and he's basically just given me his old car. He's like, " Yeah mate, just take it, but make sure you pick me up from hospital when I'm done!" He then tossed me the keys and I went to his house, picked it up and drove it home last night..

All good.

Nice motor actually, it's a Vauxhall Calibra 2.0 16v, it's kinda metallic blue with tinted windows, plus it goes like shit off a stick... All good.

Pretty little thing innit.

Wasn't really in the market for a car, but.. I ain't complaining. I've been kinda avoiding cars for a few years now, can't work out exactly why, something to do with the fact that I just hate traffic wardens. I once went for one in Ladbroke Grove after I"d explained that I was going upstairs to my flat for 2 secs to get my wallet and when I returned to the car the fucker had clamped it??? I must have been gone 2 mins top... Bastards!!!

Anyway, I went for the shopping in the new motor this morning and I'd kinda forgotten how nice and easy it made it all.

I feel liberated already,

OK, I'm off out for a run about in the warm weather.

Underwater, that's it, just underwater?

Hmmm!

Laters

8 Comments:

Blogger Jem said...

hey london cokehead, its been a while, how'd u like the motor? Its actually a powerful ride that one. More birds now then? Keep well mate.

2:13 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Absolutely lovin it.

She gas new oil, a full tank of gas and she's just itching to be let out!

;0)

2:18 pm  
Blogger headphonesex said...

you want to swap for a Ford Mondeo? Only a few small(ish) dents & less than 200,000 on the clock.

Nice runner.

xx

3:27 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Nooo I'll pass.

lol

1:52 pm  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

wow i would'nt have matched you to the car infact anycar ! i thought you were too cool to drive !

1:01 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Me too, but it just kinda arrived?

6:28 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

See...I quite liked you, but you're just too lucky. Free house..free car..you're taking the piss now! Hope the new wheels are working out for you.

3:44 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Car rocks babe.

Me, lucky, err alrighty!

3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home