Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thurs Links

Why you should always listen to your own instincts 101:

Sooo I'm in the studio about an hour ago and the clients late, so I decide to clean up a few spaghettied leads on the floor. Ok, I'm trundling along and I see a razor blade on the floor and the 'me' conversation sorta goes like this:

Umm razor blade, chuck it away or keep it? Chuck it away. Ok, in the bag? Yeah in the bag. But what if I forget about and cut myself? Nah, what are the chances, anyway just put it right in the bottom, you won't forget. But...what if the bin man cuts himself? Fuck the bin man, just chuck the fukin thing away, in the fukin bag!! Jeez your mad as a fish sometimes...

La la la, more leads to unravel, stuff to do, choons to mix. Where's this fukin client? Oh mate, that leads a bit fucked. Chuck it in the bag mate.

Errrrrr, can't reach....That's it

SLICE!!!

Fukin stupid razor blade, right through the side of my sodding finger!!

Arrrgghh!

Sooo, I managed to stop the bleeding after about half an hour. It's all taped up with a bit of bog roll and some gaffa tape.

I'll assess the damage in a little while.

But you know when you just know it's bad?

It is! And I'm just procrastinating.

Difficult to type with all this excess bagage on it...

One day right, I'll actually take the time to listen to myself a bit more.

Oh gotta go, it starting to piss blood again!!

--------------------

The rest is from an earlier posting:


My gawd, I haven't seen one of these things for years. We used to call them scamper beasts, and when I was an apprentice draughtsmen many many years ago I got the sack for leaving one under the drawing office managers cup of tea. It was actually my co-workers plan, but he was the bosses son and I took all the blame. It ruined about 20 of his drawings (maybe three months work) as he chucked his tea in the air to get away thinking it was some flying whateverthefuck! Ha Ha! I'd forgotten all about it until now. Funny really, after I got fired from that job I then decided to go on tour with my rave act: Soooo, you could put my whole music career down to that one defining moment.

Long live the scamper beast!!

And all who sail past her!

we-syp... If only!

Ha!

+ comcastic the puppet shit is mad!

Last but not least, a nice trip to mars

Right, work to do.

Laters

5 Comments:

Blogger Ivar said...

well, if you think that was a shitty day for you, check this ( http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2006/08/03/311122-teen-crashes-into-tree-full-of-bees ) out...it's not just a set of busted legs, is it now!

4:18 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Errr Ouch!

4:23 pm  
Blogger headphonesex said...

Q. How many sound engineers does it take to
change a lightbulb?

9:23 pm  
Blogger headphonesex said...

A. Sorry mate I don't do lights.

9:23 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Ha ha ha! I like that.

9:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home