Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, July 31, 2006

Sound Proof.

Sooo, Monday. The weekend turned into all out kaos again, ended up in Ladbroke Grove with my mate J (girl), hanging around the local pubs and generally being a nuisance to one and all. Then we went back to her place in portobello and sat up chatting shit till like 4 in the morning. Then yesterday I took myself for lunch and kinda pub crawled my way home bumping into various mates for a chat along the way. Got in about 9 and watched the film Proof on DVD. Not saying a lot that film really , bit of a waste of fukin time I'm thinking? I wonder if I'm not the only one who thinks Gwyneth Paltro's a bit of a mong! I just don't get it?

Anyway!

So this week I'm in the studio for a couple of days and I'm also designing a new sound system with my mate S ( there seems to be an awfull lot of S's and J's in my life at the moment?) for the club. Were going for Martin Audio H3 Blackline speakers for the tops x4 and Martin S218 bass bins x4 for the low end, all powered by Crown amps (the worlds best club amps). We're pricing it at the moment and hope to install in a couple of weeks. It's gonna sound fukin shit hot in the main room , I can tell ya! Can't wait.

We're gonna put the existing system from the main venue in the bar area, coz the system's a bit pony in there at the moment.

I'm looking forward to doing bands in the main room after we do the install. We haven't done any bands in there for a while coz the old rig was getting a bit worn out and it was becoming harder to get vocals with any clarity in there.

Not any more though.

What else? Oh yeah! The very lovely Swedish J's coming to see little old me next weekend and I'm totally looking forward to that. I think she's staying for like, four days. I'll be worn out after that (hopefully)

Ok, I'm gonna go cook some food and enjoy the rest of the day doing fuck all!

Holly Sardine!!

Holly sardine, who the fuck is holly sardine? Holy Sardine..idiot!

Laters


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Ivar said...

shark repellent? fucking adam west!

btw, what the hell is a mong?

6:28 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

An unattractive girl!

7:06 pm  
Blogger Turtle said...

That link is funny as hell. "Jump the shark" I say.

Robin knows fuck all about helicopters and that machine would be trashed from the get go. You need BOTH hands Boy Wonder! Both hands to hover!

Best wishes on your swedish holiday.

8:35 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Thank gawd for shark repellent bat spray is all I can say to that..

Phew!!

10:23 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Oh yeah, I watched that a few days ago. Mad how shit has moved on eh!

3:22 pm  
Blogger Smartypants said...

I didn't make it to England this July as I'd hoped and now it doesn't look like I'll make it this year.

= (

Maybe next spring?

4:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home