Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Fuk Q

Ok, I just had to blog this, as it's utter shite. From the BBC today: Q magazines list of uncool records it is okay to love. Err, what the fuck is that about? And who the fuck are Q magazine in the grand scheme of people who know anything about music anyway? Drivel!

Oh yeah, you're that magazine who put Coldplays 'A rush of blood to the arsehole' in front of Pink Floyds 'The wall', in your top 100 albums of all time as voted by your [selves] readers?

Haa ha ha heee haaa heee deee haaa !!

I've never heard anything soooo crap in all my life.

Note to Q magazine: 10cc 'I'm not in love' is not uncool. In fact it's regarded by the vast majority of record producers as a bench mark in the grand scheme of 'Records that pushed the envelope of music production'. You lot have no fukin idea.

At all!

I tell you what, why don't you all pack in magazine Journalism and return to the Estate agent trade where you all fukin belong!

Lads mags eh, who needs em?

I'm not in the studio till tomorrow, so today I'm scrubbing my kitchen from top to bottom. Joy of fukin joys! Rubber glove sex anyone? I've re-sealed all the worktops and I'm just waiting for it all to dry. I'm sooo overjoyed I could shit bricks and dance round the house like a morris dancer: with bells and sticks and everything!

I hate fukin cleaning!

It sucks!

Nevermind. Oh and just to give Q magazine a big ole fuck you in the ass, I'm listening to ELO's greatest hits, full blast! Oh I'm soooo sodding uncool that I need coolness therapy from the Q-be-cool-be-shrink.

Rant over!

Deep breath, in...out...in...out...

Anyway.

There's something strickingly beautiful about these flight maps, I could kinda watch them all day. Shame the vids so short though.

No fukin idea?

Also, I just don't get this, a bullied city worker is paid £800,000 in a court case for a bit of name calling? Yet a victim of the 7/7 bombings who lost both legs, one eye and his spleen got £118,332. There's something very very wrong with the fukin world we live in today??

Better call Q magazine for some advice eh!

Laters

technorati tags:

9 Comments:

Blogger what's_my_line? said...

It sucks that the majority of music media makes up these top lists, usually based on what's been popular recently (put to the top), peppered with old classics that they feel they would be foolish to leave out (towards the middle or bottom. Not that they REALLY know the value of them any more than I do. I just always seems tilted to sell mags.

Flight patterns: almost looks like a pattern of infectious organisms...

4:43 pm  
Blogger ukfella_1 said...

Fella, where did you stumble upon that flight patterns video? Its cool like the visual map of t'interenet :)

ukfella

2:00 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

I get sent them by mates.

3:47 pm  
Blogger Ivar said...

yeah right?!?! like the british know cool from cool...oh, the disillusion! ;)

4:08 pm  
Blogger ukfella_1 said...

ummm, uh huh, ok ivar the American.... You'll know all about cool then! hahahahahaaaaa

5:53 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeah I agree, we know nothing about cool at all, and we don't have Bands like Radiohead and Floyd and Massive Attack and Leftfield and clothes designers like Duffer and Paul Smith and Maharishi or clubs like Fabric and The End or Architects like Norman foster or any writers or Michelin starred chefs and not one good music venue, bugger all in fact etc. etc. etc. and on and on blagh blagh blagh!!

Absolutely nothing at all!

8:19 pm  
Blogger Ivar said...

but we have britney spears and lance bass!!! come on, now!

10:56 pm  
Blogger kryptic_kytten said...

Wow, I have truly missed reading all the shit you post. I've been floating around the galaxy for the past few months, and I really missed the harsh white glare of your blog.

12:35 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Thanks, I think!

12:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home