Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, August 14, 2006

He came, he saw, he took the fukin fridge back!

Sooo. I missed Mr Weinstein turning up for the Smeg fridge-freezer, but the landlady said it was hillarious. Seemingly this guy was not a happy bunny at all, as obviously the thing was stood there unwrapped, installed and full of dodgy polish people food. Oh and it also had a huge scratch down the side of it. He nearly called the police, but the landlady stopped him with some: "Well you should make sure they had the right bloody address in the first place?" Spiel!

I was kinda wrestling with the idea of giving the fridge up myself before the Dodgy Polish people made my mind up for me. I had this niggling little feeling that eventually it would've come on top. So now I have a clear conscience (Seemingly!). When I called the guy up he was sooo relieved coz the delivery company we're pleading innocent and were saying "Well we've delivered it mate?" He was kinda thinking that it had been nicked from his porch. Sooo all's well that ends well...Unless your a dodgy Polish twat of course!!

I've also just remembered that I had a phone upgrade due to be delivered last week, and I swear, if it's gone walkies, I'm seriously gonna lay the guy out. It's becoming beyond a joke. I've never known anything like it. They just take what they find!

Teefing cunts!!

At least I ask first...

Anyway. I've just had an hour long business meeting with the bank business manageress (nice tits...very pert!) for the label and this birds banging on about VAT and Sage accounting software and marketing plan software and tax and Business plans and fukin this and that and the other? Jeez louise! I just wanna place to stick the fukin cheques, which by the way, they charge you to do???

Gawd allmighty. I just need the Royal bank of fukin Normal shit!

Or maybe that is the normal shit?

Kinda mad though, all this software links together with the Bank and the Distribution company and the pressing plants and the publishing company and itunes and all that other shit. So you always know what the fuck's going on. But...so does the fukin taxman?

I know you have to pay tax, but I hate thinking that in someway I'm funding their private fukin death machine. It makes me kinda sad! I have no problem with paying for education or welfare or the NHS or the Rozers or other stuff like that, but I so wish you had an 'Opt out of giving to the overseas war and doom machine' Tick box!

Fair enough if we were actually defending the country from a true threat, but, we're just off on a modern day Crusade slaughtering innocents for no good fukin reason?

Your just digging a fukin huge hate hole, and I want no part in it.

I've said it before, I just wanna drink Beer, shag birds and make music!

Tony Blair...you need to go mate!

Hmmm!

Offshore accounting anyone!


Ok. If you ain't seen the movie 'Why we fight' Then I strongly recommend it. It's a fine example of just how fucked up the world we live in really is. The anatomy of the American war machine? For fuck's sake, it's just sodding wrong!

Classic

Wolfenflash 3D...way cool

Right. I'm gonna do some work.

Laters

6 Comments:

Blogger Turtle said...

There's so many incredible things in this post. Awsome.

Too bad you missed the fridge pickup. That would have been a laugh to read over.

8:25 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeah, real shame!

8:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe there is a brand of fridge called Smeg. That's just wrong, that is.

5:42 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

It's all wrong honey!

10:32 am  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

Dam i have a lot of catching up to do, how's it going sexy fuck x

10:35 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Hey Roxy, welcome back!

5:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home