Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Gigs and Friends and Binary Chemicals!!

Today I'm having a day off coz a huge weeekend lies ahead and I have a day of rehearsals tomorrow with the band for the upcoming gigs. They've a couple of new tracks I haven't heard yet, so I'm looking forward to that!

What's new? Oh yeah revisted friends re-united today, got bored after two minutes, signed off. I had a bit of a horror story with that shit about five years ago. An ex girlfriend got in touch to try and re-kindle what we never had in the first place. Sooo I ended it...again! She then spat her dummy out (for the second time) and somehow managed to hack my email account, forwarding all my e-mails to my sister with the Headline "Your Brothers Life!!" Well, you can imagine the shit that was contained within those emails!! I fukin exploded, my sister fukin imploded and the girl moved to Saudi Arabia to work as a nurse... Mate, you've got some serious explaining to do if you ever return to this country. The spy's are out in my hometown kiddo!!

In the Top Ten of people who have fucked me up the arse, you're at number 8 mate... Nuff said!

Be warned...Friends reunited!! Hmmm!

They wanna rename it, Demons-from-the-past.con (sic)

Ok. Tomorrow I'm gonna leave you all for the weekend with my A to Z of stuff that pisses me right off about the music business..

Warning!! It's a huge fukin post, took me about a week (hour here, hour there) to write the sodding thing. It kinda lays into a lot of stuff, so you have been pre-warned!!

Sweedy girls coming to see me on Monday evening to stay for a couple of days, so I don't think I'll be posting till Thursday. But..If I'm not too fucked on Monday, I'll write about the weekend, coz I'm sure there will be tales to tell??

This is an interesting read, exploring the thought of: Is it actually possible to make a compound explosive from binary chemicals in the bathroom of a plane? Me and my sis were talking on the phone about it the other day coz she's a Chemistry Phd, and she said it would be virtually impossible to achieve too, so I had my doubts about this one and it kinda spells it all out.

Robotoss!! Guaranteed to put the shits up your cat, or your money back!! Mind you it does sell in Europe for $60 (funny that! I've Never heard of the Eurodollar?) yours for only $10 (+ $7.50 postage. Oh and an extra $19.99 if you wanna keep the fukin thing?)


The only museum of it's kind in the world! (I'm thinking that there's a good fukin reason for that mate!)


And


Create that useless 70's car chase film music that you've always dreamed about? (fun though)

As Martin Luther King once said: " Black Supremacy? Leave it out mate...Can't you see I'm trying to knit a new cardy!!"

Laters

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Just remember your wellies - it's pissing down here in Weston at the mo'

3:00 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

OH god..really?

Great!

It's sunny in London, I've got my shorts on!

7:04 pm  
Blogger Andrea said...

really, I kid you not - wellies and industrial waterproofs will be the order of the day!


and contracts are lovely!

And since you ask - the court decides how much we can charge per hour.

6:31 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Hmmm...capping your salaries in which way?

Knowledge is king. Seemingly!

11:31 pm  
Blogger Andrea said...

Never said it caps our salaries - it sets an hourly rate.
So do as many hours as you like....

Thought Weller was fucking awesome yesterday.w

7:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home