Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

DO WHAT!!!

Woooh!! Shit the fukin bed!!!

Sooo! Today I'm jumping up and down like a rabid Kangaroo on Crystal Meth!

I'm off on a miny tour this weekend doing FOH (front of house) sound for one of the bands I do now and again. The first two stops are both the V festivals. one after another. And then Im off to the Secret Garden party festival. with another band I do.

But! And this is a huge butt (just like my American ex's) I've just realised that fuckin Radiohead are playing both the V festivals as well, and in the same order as we are!!

And..Guess who's gonna have an AAA (access all areas) pass for the main stage!! And therefore, guess who's gonna sit on the side of the fukin stage on the first night, and in the Mixing tower on the second night to watch them play..

ME!!!!!

Woo-the-fuck-hooo!!!

There is a god!!

I'm shitting kittens at the thought! Can't wait!

Expect pictures..

I'm off down the pub to celebrate..

Laters..

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So last Saturday Radiohead did what a good band should do for the fans and came all the way to Eastern Fucking Europe to entertain me. And stupid me just didn't go. All it would've taken was an afternoon and about 15 quid's worth of "hungarian money".
What have I (not)done!
Send them back to Budapest!!

4:14 pm  
Blogger Andrea said...

Will keep an eye out for you then and hope it isn't too torrential!

4:15 pm  
Blogger Ivar said...

SHITTING KITTENS!!! absolutely brilliant...

in the immortal words of hannibal: "i love it when a plan comes together!"

6:22 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Me too!

6:33 pm  
Blogger Nölff said...

I want to see the pictures of you shitting kittens

9:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I liked this site, very funny. My first time here.
I am nude cleaner and I got a blog about my job, by the way
www.nudecleaner.blog.com
I hope you get time to visit it.
Great day and see you there.
Daniel

8:31 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Hmmm, Always good to have a nude cleaner around?

12:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home