Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 13, 2006

Photochucket!!!

Soo, I've just had to totally rebuild my blog as Photobucket.com the company that was hosting all my images has just fukin disappeared off the face of the planet ??

What the fuck's that about?

Twats !!!

If your using Photobucket.com for any of your images than you really need to check your blog because they won't be there... They may appear to be there ( because of your browser cache ) but I guarantee they're not . Ok, if non of this makes sense to you then try refreshing your page a few times ( to re-new the cache ) or look on another computer at your blog ( preferably one that you haven't viewed your blog on before coz that will have chached the images as well. )

So anyway, I had to spend the whole morning uploading all the images to another hosting service and then revising my bloody template. Pain in the arse!!!

Soo, the weekend, well I stayed in with little Mistress coz by the end of last week I felt sooo fucked and run-down that it was the only sensible thing to do.

I went shopping at the local Chinese supermarket and then we spent the weekend chilling out and eating good food, Miso seaweed soups , Thai curries , Singapore curries, all home made of course.

Sun we went for Sunday Lunch, had a couple of pints and came back to mine and watched DVD's..

No parties, no cocaine, no hastle, just normal shit.

Last week really took the wind out of my sails, I didn't even have the time to eat properly and to be honest, after today, this week ain't much different either?

No rest for the wicked eh!!

Listening to : Dave Gilmour ( The guitarist from Pink Floyd ) : On An Island.

This album hasn't been off my ipod since the day I bought it, I fukin love it!!! It rules.

Note to all the critics who slated this abum: Fuck you, if you could even visualize an album as good as this, nevermind make the damn thing, then you'd have the right to comment on it. Until that day, you lot really haven't a fukin clue in my book!!

Music ctritics: You're all a bunch of tossy failed bloody musicians anyway, what the fuck would you lot know eh!!

Ummm!!

Laters..

4 Comments:

Blogger pop renaissance said...

gilmour's got plenty of taste - i want to hear the new one.

thai curry - YUM. thai curry is my comfort food when i don't have mexican food. we have AMAZING thai restaurants right by the house. curry and singha beer - it cannae get much better.

10:43 pm  
Blogger Smartypants said...

I love that you cook.

(points, points, points to you)

11:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this post sounds 'normal', how odd...

12:49 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

What'd ya mean, normal??

lol!!

5:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home