Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I've seen the light , and , have erased it all . Thanks !!

Ok , sooo that was a funny week , apart from being driven up the wall by the ( can I just put my view point forward one more time , and again and again and again ) It's been quite a good week for me ..

Oh and by the way , comment moderation is back off ( don't even go there she who is actually a he , Steve mate , ok !!! ) , can we all play happy families again , thanks ..

Life's just too short , and petty arguments kinda fall on deaf ears after a while here .. I mean , look at the title of this fukin blog for crying out loud !!

Sooo , Last night at the club , was one of those nights where everything that could go wrong ( electronically ) went wrong .. Your talking DJ mixers , lighting controls , overhead projectors , the lot ..

I actually don't mind nights like this coz I love the pressure of getting it all up and running again ( the time just zooms past for me ) .

I must say though , a hugh thank you goes out to the guest DJ who thought he was a bit of a programing wizard in the lighting department and somehow ( this still baffles the fuck out of me as you need a pin code to actually achieve it ?? ) managed to systematically erase every fukin programme on the venue lighting controller ( no mean feat , I can tell you ) .. Your talking bands , shows , general , performance , club , strobe , stage , the lot ??? Thanks mate , luv ya style !!

Note to that DJ : Don't touch the blinky , flashy stuff , it bites ok !!

So , I guess next week I'll have to take a day out and reprogram it all , I don't mind , I'll just invoice for the work ..

That guy easily gets my Numbnuts Style Award of the week ... Hands down !!

Actually , saying that ??

Little Mistress is coming over tonight , so I'm gonna cook her a nice Thai green curry a la me , and then we're gonna cuddle up and take stock of the week that was ..

She's up for this really great new job at the moment and I'm kinda excited for her .. She's past the second interview and at the meet the board of directors stage .. So , good luck babe I'm routing for ya honey !!


This , surely , still can't be going on ??

The Russian angle on the ( soon to be ) Iranian conflict , and same thing different corner ?

Also from the same stable ( ski )

Yum .. Yum .. Ouch !!

Sorry ladies , that's kinda sexist ...But I'm a bloke eh !!

Ok , I'm off to the chinese supermarket to do some shopping as only the finest ingredients will do for my gwirl and me ...

Bye ..

5 Comments:

Blogger thenothingsomeonesearching said...

Thanks for stopping by earlier.
I'll keep up on your end of things.
Feel free to stop by whenever.
If you don't want me to post a link to your site on my blog let me know, and I'll delete the fucker.
Until then...auf Wiedersehen!

5:30 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

No probs .. And thanks !

5:44 pm  
Blogger thenothingsomeonesearching said...

Question.
What are your band suggestions?
Local and if possible with a site to check out.

9:45 pm  
Anonymous tilda said...

Ohh I loove thai green curry... have fun tonight. :)

Oh and...
Adrianna Lima is soo fuckin hot.

1:22 am  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

I hope you don't mind me seeking your advice, as you helped me out last time. Everytime i create a post and try and leave paragraph spacing like the style you use, it shows ok in preview form. But when added the format appears in one long block. What am i doing wrong ? any ideas. Cheers

3:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home