Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, February 06, 2006

Fire ... FIRE !!!

Sooo , Tonight my mate JR is doing his first London gig with his new band and I'm doing the sound for him so it should be quite a laugh .. Daft bugger did two rehearsals yesterday and guess what ? He's gone and lost his voice !!! Good job that there's two lead singers and three backing singers to counter it ... He'll be ok though , worse things have happened at sea. I guess ...

So what did I do at the weekend ? Well Little Mistress came on Sat night and we went down the local boozer , rang the man and then got royally drunk ( makes a change eh !! )

Funny , we went to bed at about 6am and I'm just dozing off when Little Mistress jumps up and she's like : " Baby... The beds on fire !!!! "

Me : " Huh ...what ? "

LM : " Baby... The beds on fire !!!! "

Me : " Yeah babe , whatever , go back to sleep "

LM : " No baby , it really is .. on fire !!! "

And it was... on fire !!!

Me : " Holly guacamole , fuck me your right !!! , man the pumps .. I'm going in red leader !!! "

LM : " Will you mourn me if I burn to death ? "

Me : " Yeah , suppose so "

LM : " Wadda mean , suppose , Whata ya do if I wasn't here ? "

Me : " I suppose I'd have to get a new model then babe , eh "

LM : " But , but ... baby you don't mean that do you ?? '

Me : " Err , I'm not being funny babe , but... can we have this conversation some other time please , I'm kinda doing stuff with fire at the moment !! "

LM : " Ooooh , ok !! "

So the fire was put out and we laughed about it and went back to bed , minus the fukin cigarettes ..

And so , it came to pass that new sheets had to be bought , and they were , and we all rejoiced .

Unlike this lot who really really need to lighten up a little , coz killing people ( or , people getting killed ) over a couple of cartoons about your imaginary friend ... Ummm , that's a little fucked up in my book ...

Maybe you just need a pint eh ?

Or a cuddle !!!

Or both ..

Right , I have lots of stuff to do ..

So I'm out the door ..

Bye ..

5 Comments:

Blogger Smartypants said...

I thought you were giving up smoking. (?)

3:47 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeah Yeah , I know !!

10:49 pm  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Dude. You gotta knock that shit off.

Lung. Cancer.

Fire. Hazard.

11:03 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Err , cocaine user ...

11:10 pm  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Little steps. Little steps.

2:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home