Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, January 30, 2006

Guerilla sandwich

Hoorah , Monday morning again ... Had a nice weekend with little Mistress , one of her mates is going travelling round the world so was having a leaving do on Sat night which I guess was ok I suppose but nothing spesh and I took Little Mistress for Sunday Lunch yesterday and then met up with my mate JR and his girlf' last night and we went down the local boozer and got pissed and chatted about the possibility of setting up a guerilla marketing company for new bands starting off in the music biz. This is something I've been thinking of and also practising for a couple of years now and I think it has potential coz people have been sorta skirting aroung this issue for years, but nobody is actually doing what we have in mind , and , No , I'm not saying anything about the ideas on this blog coz that'll make them available to all .. Sorry !!

So , yeah all in all a pretty normal weekend .

London is still cold and fukin grey and to be honest at the moment all I wanna do is just hibernate till it starts to get warm again but of course I can't coz I have to work ..

So this week is my first really busy week of the year , I've got two band nights back to back ( tonight and tomorrow night ) , then two pretty intense days in the studio and then the club on Friday so it's all go from tonight .. Yippee ( sark !! )

You can expect some band night tales of stupidity in the upcoming week then !!!

Ok , I feel the need for a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea coming on so I'm off to kitchen land to feed ..

Listening to : Richard Ashcroft " Keys to the world " ... Actually this sounds ok this morning but on Friday night we were listening to it while setting up the club and after a unanimous vote " Turn that fukin shite off !!! " it got binned because it was depressing the fuck out of us all , but today it sounds kinda ok .. I wish this kid would write with the Verve again though , I just think the songwriting was on another level then ..

Right , food ...

Bye

1 Comments:

Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

guerrilla baby!

we love it.

pure respect if you do.


Doom
x

12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home