Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

One down , one to go !!













Hoorah , it's over ... Till next year at least. Somebody give me an I got through Christmas and survived badge ..

Please , no more turkey , I'm starting to look like one ..

Sooo , that was kinda fun , took Little Mistress for dinner on Christmas Eve and then we went to her parents on Christmas Day which was kinda fun , nice bunch of people , I absolutely stuffed my face with Turkey dinner, then we had a little quiz and stuff . Me and Little Mistress just chilled out for the rest of the time . She bought me a very nice digital camera for Christmas ( so expect lots more pics ) and I bought her a pair of black leather Pied A Terre boots ( she looks hot in them , sizzle sizzle !!) Her brother has this Peruvian girlfriend who spent the whole time adding Tabasco fukin sauce to everything that she ate , including the Christmas turkey diner ? Which to be honest I found a little insulting to the chef ( Little Mistresses Mum ) but it wasn't really my place to say anything ...I've seen it all now !!

I travelled back last night and I'm gonna chill for a few days , maybe do a bit of shopping or something and then , well then it's gonna be New Years innit ... I'll be glad to get this holiday out of the way to be honest coz I find it a lot more stressfull than normal; not the chilling out bit but just the shopping( London shopping is a nightmare at Christmas ) and the " where are we gonna go for New Year " bit ... That's If we can actually get anywhere !!

London Underground are still threatening to strike on New Year they say it's " Necessary " , fuck off is it necessary , necessary for fukin what exactly ?

Note to the RMT : Fukin av a word with yourselves will ya !! If you strike on New Year , your gonna fuck it up for the whole of London and that to me is just so fukin selfish that it's just not funny . My recommendation if they strike : Sack the fukin lot of them !!

Oh , and the fukin great British postal service have managed to loose my Christmas presents from my sister AGAIN !!! , happened last year as well .. Fuckers !! What the fuck is going on with this country ?

Dear post office : Can you please stop employing foreigners who fukin nick all the bloody mail , This years tally : 2 mobile phones , 1 load of Christmas presents , 3 cheque books , 5 bank cards and virtually every fukin CD and parcel that wasn't registered that I've been sent this year . What the fuck is going on with you lot eh !! I cornered the post man earlier in the year coz I'd had enough , and you know what , the fuker couldn't speak a word of English , there's your fukin problem , right there ?

Ok , I'm gonna go and have some food and watch a film ..

Bye ..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Over here the damn Post Office are lazy because the union backs em up.
They dont have to do anything. Maybe they are a bunch of savage beats who work there and tend to just knaw on shit.

7:36 pm  
Blogger Turtle said...

If the postman there is anything like the cheap labor that is employed here, he bloody well can speak english. It just suits him to play dumb to escape a confrontation and a beating. Not his first rodeo, I'm sure.

8:26 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Seem that you lot have the same problems over there eh !

8:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home