Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, September 08, 2005

ipants !

Dear Apple computer people ...

Your Itunes phone is shit ...
  1. It only takes 100 songs ...Oooh stone the fukin crows ( that's far too much ?? )
  2. It's a Motorola ... ( Nokia people ... Nokia !! )
  3. It looks crap .
  4. I like a phone to be a phone and not a whizz bang gadget affair thing that tell's me when my teas ready and that my hair needs cutting ... Getit !!!
  5. So there ... And that's that ..
But your ipod nano ( Mork calling Orson ... come in Orson !! ) is soo sexy that Just want to put it in a little box and cuddle it ( especially the black one Oooo !! ) ..

I already have a 30g ipod colour but I'm thinking about buying a nano ... Just because I can !

Ooooo !!

On a darker note , today ( after the studio ) I'm off too see a mate that I'm a bit pissed with ..

About a year a go he set up a new company and needed someone to be a temporary director just to get the ball rolling ... You see you need two directors in order to register the company at companies house in the UK ...

" Yeah if you help me out .. as soon as it's up and running .. I'll fire you ( on paper ) and then it'll
just be me ... " , He said .

" Can't see that being a problem " , said I ..

Yeah right ..

He didn't fukin carry out his side of the bargain though ..

And now I'm looking at a piece of paper saying that I'll be fined £5000 if I don't submit my accounts for the year ? ... Yeah Fukin right I will be ..... Not !!!

This better be sorted or I will liquidate your company kid !!

This is not my fukin problem ..

I even signed my own resignation ... He just forgot to get off his arse and fukin mail it ???

Still , not a problem yet ( and not going to be a problem ) ..

For fucks sake !!

Right off to the studio to do some work ( Hee hee is that what you call it ) .

Listening too : Jeff Wayne " The War of the Worlds " ... Du Du Duuuuuurrrrr .... Doodle ooo Doodle ooooo !!! Top stuff ...

Note to Jeff : Can I borrow Richard Burton for a couple of voice-overs pretty please ?? , just leave him by the door thanks !!

Right work !!

Bye ...

7 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

Really , I was just thinking that ..

3:43 pm  
Blogger mr. tomas ubik said...

im pretty sure steve jobs doesnt sleep, and that he just sits in a giant apple bed that he had made sketching unfathomable futures where ipods are little apple tattoos that you have engrained on your forearm and press play/pause on your ear lobe.

5:16 pm  
Blogger pepsi said...

Getting there, eano - together with the chip of your debit/credit/NHS card, your criminal record, the TV license and the DVLA :-)

6:01 pm  
Blogger LeeLoreya said...

nothing like a good fight with insane music in your ears.have fun.

8:42 pm  
Blogger LTNA said...

Yeah, this sounded cool at first, but not so much now that they've unvieled the phone. Having a Wizard of Oz moment, here. Hopefully the next batch won't be crap. And fuck yeah on a Nokia model!

10:17 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Dear eano .. I would agree .. but if I didn't know the actual designer ( tangerine ) I recon he delegates the work to someone else ..

And Pepsi dear ... Don't worry ..If they can't find you within three years they drop it ...

And leeloreya its not insane it's just good !!

Anyone recon I should take the word verification thing off .. It pissses me off to comment on my own blog let alone someone elses

11:01 pm  
Blogger mr. tomas ubik said...

it was more a figure of speech and poke fun at apple....but i understand the need to namedrop ;)

8:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home