Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Mercury Rising

Sooo , we'll done Anthony and the Johnsons on winning the Mercury prize last night ..

Great fukin aftershow party !!

I've had " I am the bird now " for a couple of months and it's on my Ipod loads .. especially good for late night train and cab journeys ...

Guess the Mercury lot judged right this year .. ( Kaiser's nomination ... leave it out !! ) ..

Much better decision than the Roni Size win a few years ago that had the drum and bass community up in arm's ... Nothing like jumping on a band wagon and taking all the credit mate .. And Roni vs Radiohead ( nominated same year for OK computer ) ... I really , really don't fukin think so !!! Their like genius and you like bought a fukin drum machine and hired a double bass player ?

Not that I don't like your music kid but hey ... Everything in it's right place !!

Note to LTJ Bukem : Mate ! , your album shat all over Ronis that year and we all fukin know it ...

And as far as Coldplays nomination this year ? , Err , I think the are already established ( at least I think I've heard of em a couple of times before ) ...

And Talvin Singh ... You might be a great Tabla player .. But your a moody miserable arrogant little shit .... Twat !!

Take a look for yourself at what was what over the years and tell me the fukin Judges weren't on fukin Acid ( or back-handers !! ) or something ...

But this year I agree 1000% .....

So well done and I raise a glass ( actually a can of Stella but who's fukin watchin eh ! ) to your future ....

Woohoo !!

Oh fuck I've just knocked the fukin can over !!

2 Comments:

Blogger pepsi said...

maaaaaate you made my day!

heard "for today I am a buoy" a while ago and never found out who it was - until today!

cheers

D

11:18 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

No problemo Pepsi ...

12:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home