Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Bed head !!

Ooof , I've been in bed all day with a fukin migraine ... Ooo that was bad !!!

I haven't returned anyones calls including Little Misstres's so now she's not speaking to me .. I presume she things I was out on a bender which would be fair enough if I was , but I wasn't ...

For fucks sake ...

So I guess I'm spending the weekend by myself ..

Boo !!

My head feels so trippy , but really not in a nice way ..

Think i'm gonna be sick again !!


Bye ...

6 Comments:

Blogger sheriff of nothing said...

oh I feel your pain. Fucking rude of Little Mistress to get upset with you for not returning her calls! That is just shallow.

Get better soon.

11:12 pm  
Blogger kryptic_kytten said...

I've always heard that sucking on pennies will get rid of a migraine, I've never tried it myself, I prefer pharmaceuticals.

11:30 pm  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

also you can try wank with lissen to fuck nice music. Was work for edmunds and me.

1:53 pm  
Blogger LeeLoreya said...

sucking pennies might get you rid of a migraine , you'll just end up with zillions of bacteries travelling leisurely inside of your body.

2:11 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

No it was rude of me not to pick up the phone sheriff , she was calling all day ...

Sucking pennies ?? ..

Worth a try I suppose ... Not !!

5:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the information i have read here has been really useful, as i know a few friends who sufferhome remedy for migraine headacheand one thing that has helped a couple of them is a Bioflow. They purchased them at home remedy for migraine headache. It hasn't worked for all of them, but has completely eradicated the problem for one of them, and made the home remedy for migraine headache much more bearable for the other. It might be worth a look

2:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home