Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Ouch , big sore head !!

Soo , That was messy to say the least !!

I have lived through carnival and have returned to tell the tale ...

So me and little Mistress partied from Sat night to Monday morning and stayed in bed watching DVD's all day yesterday .

My head feels like a tropical fishtank filled with many strange aquatic beasties , in other words completely fukin FRIED !! , that was a lot of fun though , we danced and drank and did drugs and fell over and danced some more ..

Bollocks.... I've just knocked a cup of coffee over the fukin keyboard , so now I'm typing with sticky keys ... For fucks sake !!

Anyway carnival , the pub party was unbelievable , the sound system was wicked , the drugs made everything go wobbly and the company was just plain daft ...

Unfortunately my phone battery ran out because of the number of people calling me ( mainly trying to blag thier way into the party ) ... So I couldn't take many ( if any ) pictures , I haven't checked it yet ... If I find any I'll post em , although they are probably just pictures of random people falling over etc.. coz I could'nt really see the fukin phone , never mind trying to work out how to use the fukin camera on the damn thing ?

I guess nobody got killed this year , which is always nice to find out .. We were near Meanwhile Gardens the other year when somebody got shot and as a white kid In amongst a bunch of Yardies it was fukin real scary , me and my mates were being watched ... You could feel it , thanks to the old police for stepping in on that one ... Ummm .

Anyway , I digress .

So yeah , the only thing that spoilt it was the security ( who were being real fukin arseholes ) , and the fact that the pub owners thought it would be a good idea to turn off all the draught lager and charge £3.50 for a bottle of shite Cobra fuckin pissweak beer , I hate being deprived of my Stella Artois and double hate being charged the equivalent of £7.00 for a pint of fukin shandy ?? , you twats !!

So me and little Mistress drank bottles of wine all day which is dangerous coz I still chuck it back like I was drinking lager ... Woops !!

Yeah , at one point the Mr Ego ( I'm harder than you ) security guard tried to kick out the father of the promoters girlfriend for smoking a spliff ( it's Carnival you prick ) ... The promoter B went fukin ballistic and the father was promptly let back in ..

Also the security were trying to steal peoples wristbands by telling them that they had to be collected as tickets .. Bullshit they were collecting them to sell to their mates outside .. Fukin wankers ..

I was having a dance when I felt someone shove me out of the way , I was pushed head first into a speaker stack .. " Out the way " , came the voice of Mr Twat Security knob person !!

Note to the Carnival Security bods : Your supposed to be there to stop trouble , NOT fukin start it !! , what a bunch of fukin losers .

So , by six o'clock the party was in full swing , nobody could actually make conversation , everyone was dancing on the tables , chairs , bar , pub roof etc ... the toilet queues were huge ( I wonder why ? ) And a good time was being had by all when the security decided to move everyone inside ( so we didn't disturb the neighbours ?? ) , of course by that time everyone had had enough and nobody moved ... The party vs the security , the party won hands down ... Fuck em !!

I think we left about 11 o'clock to go to another party , can't remember where or when or what took place .. But I know we got home OK , but can't really remember how ..

And now I'm home with a sore head and a sticky keyboard ... Wish I had some fukin pics though ... Bugger !!

Woohoo ....

Sooo , Notting Hill Carnival : 2,000,000 people , Rum , Beer , drugs , music , dancing and lots of daftness being had by all ...

Top ..

Right where's the fukin aspirin ??

Benny scale of fuckedness = 810

6 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

It's for the love of the party !

11:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im fucking pissed off cos someone stole my phone at carnival the fucking wankers!!!

11:48 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Everything gets stolen at carnival mate ..

12:45 pm  
Blogger mr. tomas ubik said...

your headache serves you right....having a better weekend times a million to anythign we could of cooked up here in ole ontariariOhhh.


at least i got to hang out with paige;)

5:16 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yes , you said it , at least you got to hang with Paige ..

5:21 pm  
Blogger Classybird said...

Sounds like you know how to 'do' the Carnival properly :)

3:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home