Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, September 02, 2005

Wakey wakey ...

Ooof . I had to drag myself out of bed this morning , we'll about five minutes ago .. Come on coffee do your stuff !!

So , I'm posting half asleep ..

I was having some real fucked up dreams last night , always happens about a week after an MDMA sesh , at one point I was in Radiohead playing the triangle in front of 10,000 people and I fucked it up .. How the fuck can you fuck up playing the fuckin triangle .. Sorry Tom mate , I guess in Radiohead missing a beat is all par for the course , but in my dream I got boo'd right off the stage ..

What the fuck was that about ?? .

Then I was back with S ( my ex ) , and she was shouting at me and shit ( nothing new there then !! ) .. Fuck in ell , it's only been like 5 years , sort it out mate ..

Note to self : Write the story of S ( parts 3 & 4 ) and get it out the fukin way mate !!

Yes , anyway ...

Oh yeah , i've just remembered that I have a club to run tonight , Oh goodie !! , guess I get to look at all the pretty bar maids ..

I feel kinda drained from that nights sleep ... That's not supposed to fukin happen ..

I'm going to Little Misstress's country retreat this weekend for some well earned ( well I think it's well earned ) R & R .. can't wait ..

She doesn't have an internet connection which makes me feel cut off from the world , probably not a bad thing though ..

Hope the weathers nice , we can go for a picnic and look at cows and sheep and stuff ...

It looks all sunny outside ... Always a winner ..

Wake up you twat .. c'mon wakey wakey rise and shine mate ...

Ooof !!

This is bollocks , I'm going to the gym .. That'll help ..

OK ...

Listening too : Filter ( Short Bus ) , lovely morning music " I think you'd be better off if you were dead !! " , great lyrical prose from the Filter boys there !! , nice one lads remind me too invite you to my Grandma's next garden party ?? , actually I don't speak to my Grandma but that's another story ....

Drinking : Coffee .

Feeling : Asleep .

Ooof ..

To the people of what used to be New Orleans : Quote from survivor " If you can get aid to Tsunami victims half way across the world and constantly supply troops in Iraq , then why can't you get help to the people in your own country ?? " ... It's been 5 days , what the fuck is your government fukin doin out there ... Absolutely shocking !! .... Poor fukin show Mr ( if I had a brain I would be lethal ) Bush ... real poor !!!

Ooof ....

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is little mistress asian? what does she look like?

5:52 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

I'm guessing she is the perfect English Rose.

7:21 pm  
Blogger LeeLoreya said...

i'm guessing anonymous might be interested in borrowong her.

7:57 pm  
Blogger kryptic_kytten said...

Wow...a mistress with a country retreat, you got lucky. And if you think those dreams are weird, take enough pills to put a horse to sleep, then take a couple hits of acid and pass out. I figured it out on accident, but it's almost as much fun as tripping awake.

10:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no anonymous isnt interested in borrowing her...cheeky. i was just curious as to what she looked like seeing as she has become rather infamous round these parts.

12:48 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

I must insist on calling order to this comments board.

I think that London Cokehead would be quite distressed to find us all talking about his little mistress without him here to clarify the situation.

Althought I am certain she is a perfect English Rose.
With family in Surrey.

xxx

2:05 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Thank you for mediating Doom mate ( one of these days we will meet ) Yes she's an English Rose ( what else would she be ? ) .. No she's not Asian and no she's not perfect ( but who is !! ) ..

Little Mistress is .. 1. An angel .. 2. Has a very creative mind .. 3. My babe 4. Doesn't have a bad bone in her body ..

Oh dear , Kaos has risen in my absense ( is that how you spell it ?) ..

What am I creating here ??

2:56 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

And yes I'm pissed !!

2:56 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Anyone wanna line of coke , I've got loads !!

2:59 am  
Blogger LeeLoreya said...

1. chaos
2. i'm no pimp trying to get my hands on your girl, tranquilidad.
2. yep

8:06 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Pissed as in drunk !!

9:02 am  
Blogger pepsi said...

> Anyone wanna line of coke , I've got loads !!

erm... yeah? :-)

2:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home