Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Stickity sticky stick day ...

My gawd , London is so hot and humid today that it's just not funny ..

New York = The big apple ...

London = The big sticky fukin toffee apple .... Uggg !!

I went to the studio this morning and decided to walk a couple of miles in from the tube coz it was such a nice day .. I arrived drenched in sweat , opened the studio door ( it was about 10 degrees hotter inside due to the lack of aircon ) , turned on all the power , turned off all the power , and walked out again .. Fuck that !!!

If I wanted to work in a sauna , I would move to Turkey thanks !!!

Sooo instead I went to Oxford Street to buy a new ( sticky coffee button free ) keyboard for the old G5 ... Actually it's got buttons just not with .... Oh I know what I fukin mean ... Bloody ell !

Everything seems to be sticky today , keyboards , tube trains , door handles , guitar necks , London , ME !!

Double uggg !!

Soo now I'm back home , unstickyfied after having a lovely cold shower ... Relief is a four letter word !!

Although I am starting to feel sticky once more ... Damn the stickyfications of it all ....Damn them !!

Stick off you sticky fukers ...

Errr yes , indeedy ...

Hope it's a little cooler tomorrow ..

Gonna cook : Thai spicy noodle stir fry a la me .. ( in a non stick wok ) ..

Listening too : Radiohead ( all of it in a random nonstick order ) ..

Russia stalker email of the day ( yes folks she's still on my case ) : MY FOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I HAVE NO HAIRS!!!!!anastasya.

Yes dear ... OK ... actually she sent me some pics and she's really fukin hot ... No mate , leave it ... av a word !!

Going for shower number two ... the sequel ...

Oh yeah seemingly it's er National blog day ... errr happy National blog day then ??

Yep that's about the size of that ...

Bye ..

15 Comments:

Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

No hairs?

On her...head?

7:00 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

yeah , she's had a crop top ..

Saying that not many girls can pull that off ... But she does , and she looks real hot .. Dangerously hot ..

Oh dear !!

7:33 pm  
Blogger Smartypants said...

I live in humidity/heat hell. However, everything is so wonderfully air conditioned here.

I can't imagine what all the homeless people are doing in the Superdome in New Orleans with no air conditioning for three days and no showers. (Heat index=110-115 degrees F)

9:52 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep , my problems pale into insignificance compared to what's going on there ...

And it's only just starting , what with the damage and the homeless and the water and the fact that 95% of the Gulf of Mexicos oil platforms are down from the Hurricane ... Oooff !! , that's gonna screw your economy big time ..

Yelp !!

10:33 pm  
Blogger Smartypants said...

I've just got word that there's actually gas shortages in at least one area on the east coast.

Crazy.

There's a lot of lost-looking Louisiana people in my city right now.

I'm completely acclimatized to air conditioning. I honestly don't know what I'd do without it at this point. I would go crazy if I was in the Superdome right now.

11:58 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Adapt and overcome I guess ! , Adapt and Overcome !! , I sound like a fukin general .. Right troops quick march ..

I digress ... Anyway

Have you seen the pictures in the LA times ..
( always the best picture source .. )

That's some properly heavy duty shit ..

12:07 am  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Between the stories I'm hearing from friends and the news' stories, it's...I don't know what it is.

People have reported corpses floating by them while they sat stranded on their rooftops, for crying out loud. Awful.

If you want to stay up-to-date with the local N.O. news, try this: www.nola.com.

One of my friends said that quite a bit of Biloxi, Mississippi has been swept clean.

Cheery subject, eh?

1:36 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Thanks for the link ...

That's pretty bad .

1:52 am  
Blogger LeeLoreya said...

beware cokehead, the stickyness seems to be getting to your head, like fever.not that it's a bad thing. I'll have a double ugg to go please.

8:29 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Ugg soup ... Umm now there's an idea ..

5:20 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

I know we don't , that's why were not used to it ..

2:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your Blog Site and it is related to the keyword SLOT CAR just like my

8:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know I really enjoyed

11:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Check out mine if you can. Thanks. car finance company

5:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a total cunt you sound...

4:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home