Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, September 05, 2005

All better !!

Soo , I Spent the rest of the weekend with Little Mistress .. I left a message saying I was having a migraine and as soon as she heard she jumped on the train and came to see me .. Bless !!

I was still feeling queezy Sunday so we went for a walk out in the country , we found a nice pub in Richmond and got pissed ( as you do when you don't feel well ? ) ...

Think I'm all better now .. migraines are a real pain in the arse .. I get them about once every three or four month's and when I do It's all systems shut down .. You can't do anything apart from lie in a dark room and try to sleep it off .. I've got a mate who gets them two or three times a week , fuck that ! , I couldn't begin to imagine what that's like .. Poor sod !!

So I've got a busy week in the studio but I'm having today off and i'm gonna do bugger all apart from watch DVD's ... I'm feeling kinda lazy ... Just put Little Mistress on the train home ... Bless , she's an angel pie !!

Anyway .. I'm off to make a cup of tea .. anyone want one ?

Listening to : The Rolling Stones ( A Bigger Bang ) .. I'm a lot more impressed with this album than I thought I would be .. There's some killer tracks .. Can't believe they still have what It takes after all these years .. Go on Mick son you still rock even though you should be more like a fossil than rock kidda ... Dinosaur Rock !!!

Right then, cup of tea ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

I use to get migraines once/twice a month or so. But then they started coming few times a week --- this was last year. It got so bad that I had them nearly every day. I'm now on medication that I have to take every day, morning and night, for pretty much the rest of my life. But! I haven't had one since May. So I'm happy about that. They are a bitch to deal with.

9:13 pm  
Blogger Assistant Atlas said...

I get 'em too, usually one every two or three months, and usually at the absolute worst possible time [ie- when stressed b/c I have so much going on]. I like to think they're because my brain is so big that it keeps bumping against my skull.

In other news, I did some coke last night and goddam do I feel crappy today. I don't know how you do it. Btw, any tips for the coke&beer hangover?

3:14 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Fizzy drinks and cups of tea !!


Always a winner ..

3:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home