Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, September 12, 2005

Dentists and aircraft carriers ?

Hee hee , Soo got absolutely blotto on Sat night ... Apart from the pants DJ it was a wicked night out , did some drugs , danced a bit , drank a bit , danced a bit more .. Fell over , you know , the usual !!

Yeah , there seems to be a plague of shit DJ's in London at the moment ... Where are you all coming from and please can you go back there and leave us all alone ...

Note to crap DJ's : Start playing to the crowd and not your fuckin selfs ... I could'nt give a shit if you've got the rarest most hard to find grooves from planet groove that no other Dj in the world can seek ... It's usually cos it was a shit tune that only sold like one fukin copy in the first place you plank !! .. Just play to the crowd please ...

Rant over ...

So I got up early today and went and had root canal surgery at the dentist .. Always a winner on a Monday morning , never mind it's done and over and I survived and I'm back home in time for lunch .. ( which I can't fukin eat cos it just dribbles out the side of my mouth ... nice !! ) ... I'll give it a couple of hours and try again ... Hmm .. dribble !

Tomorrow I've got some client who want's to recreate the War of the Worlds soundtrack for some breakbeat tune .. I've been fuking about with it just now and it actually sounds suprisingly good ... Not big on plagiarizing other peoples work but hey it's all money in the bank and I can do it so why the fuck not !!

So I'm going to use the rest of Monday to do fuck all ..

Busy week this week ( apart from today ) ..

Two studio days and two band nights to do ( I think three bands Thursday and four Friday at the club ) so it's all go in the world of me ... Hoorah !!

I'm doing some stuff for a couple of Uni's in a couple of weeks for freshers and that's like Seven Band nights in a row ... Ouch !! , that's gonna be a biggy ... I'll be fukin deaf after all that shit !!

Note to self : Buy some new ear plugs mate !

Anyway , I'm gonna go and do fuck all , think I'll give the old apple G5 a service , you know defrag the HD , internal the kernal , poke the peeks , diagnose the flows , all that kind of shit... I know what I mean !!

Listening too : Lucasfilm sound effects library vol 1 thru 6 ... Just got past the Aircraft carriers and helicopters and now I'm onto the cats , dogs , horses , rabbits and chickens ... Interesting ... gotta be done .. got to look for the perfect howling wolf now and again you know ..

Meow ... woof ... squawk .... Oink ... grunt .... Arrrggg !!!

Also try skype it's fukin cool and free and it works and shit ( if you have broadband ) !!

Also ... Why Am I reading about this more and more on undergound news sites , yet it's not appearing anywhere in the international press apart from one article hidden away in the New Zealand Herald ? If this is right then it's so not fukin right , a case of " If we have em then were damn well gonna use the fuckers ! " .. Umm !!

6 Comments:

Blogger mr. tomas ubik said...

hah...calling comments baaaaa's is the best of the renaming of comments ive seen yet.


wanna switch gigs for a week....mine's pretty alright, but i could really get into the life of a cokehead (well english cokehead, cause thats kind of a self referential comment of late) for a little while.


my nose is itchy and pops when i push at it:S

7:00 pm  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

London cokehead, what is the most cokes you are ever smell in one dinnertime?

12:53 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

The most cokes I are ever smell is 4 of your grams in one eveningo ... But that was just really silly , and dangerous !! and I fell over lots ...

12:57 am  
Blogger LeeLoreya said...

now i just want to run around in circles yelling Baaa !! at the top of my lungs like a lunatic. eano's right.

8:23 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Baaaa !! , it' s the new Hello !!

10:44 am  
Blogger Classybird said...

Regarding your point about the DJ - I also wish pub DJ's would pay attention to the volume. I've lost count of the pubs I've been in where we've all had to yell at each other over the mid-nineties house. If I want to be deafened then I'll go to a club.

Why won't these guys realise they aren't in a club?

10:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home