Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Two Parties , Yeahhh !!

Soo we have two parties tonight ( woo hooo be dooo !! ) ...

Party no.1 = My mate J's ( girl ) mother's goodbye drink !!! , ( haven't we been doing this all week J mate ) ... Not staying for this one for too long , sorry J but i've been with you all week , and not wanting to sound too selfish , I've sort of had enough of death for one week , It's reminding me of losing my parents tooo much mate !!! ... Pangs of guilt flying round the room here, but I need a bit of fun kid ....

Party no.2 = My mate also J ( boy ) funnily enough , Birthday bash ( yeahhhhh !!! ) .. We've hired a whole pub for this one , this will be lots and lots of madness ... We have decks , and big big sound system courteous of SBE ( much respecto !! ) ..
Two of my mates are DJ'ing back-to-back , there brother's , one a professional DJ and the other a drug dealer ... So they'll be feeding off each other in more way's than one , I expect them to disappear behind the deck's in a frenzy of complete nonsense around 9 o'clock ( all good kid's , all good ) .... So we have some of the best music and drugs and women ( were talking super super fit here ) in West London ( Excited Jolly fukin Jolly ) ....

Or I could go and talk about death , Ummmm !!!! , Sorry that's not really fair is it .... ( just had a row with myself , we fought , I won , friends again , " you fukin selfish prick !!! " , " Stoooop it ", " fuck the fuck off " , Fight , Fight ......



I win !!!!

Benny Scale of fuckedness = 0 ( haven't started yet )

Listening too : Green Onions , Booker T & the Mg's , dooby dooby doob dooo !!!

Right then , going to Nando's for Lunch ....

Bye !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home