Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, May 06, 2005

Time management skill's required ( apply within )

Today I have to : Demo an advert , run a club , eat this bacon sandwich , wake up ,drink coffee , Oooo nice coffee and move fukin house !!

How the fuck am i gonna do all that ???

Arrrrrrgggghhhh !!!! it's all too much ...

Come on cab where the fuck are you ?? ...

Listening too : New Oasis album , third playing , sorta growing on me ( like a dodgy fugus !! ) ...
Production's a little thin Boys , I think you should stop using posh studio's , get a bit of that Oasis grit back in the mix ..
And stop trying to sound like John fukin Lenon for fuck sake !!! Jeez louise !!
Nope it's off , Nine inch nails back on ..... Ahhh , Bliss !!

Cab !!!!

Synchronise watches !!

Go o oooooo o !!! ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

I'm gonna have to come to your club one day my son.

Doom

9:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home