Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, April 14, 2005

The fluffy relationship clincher .....

Sooo got a call from last weekends indulgence , and she's saying the sexiest things to me , which is all very lovely babe , but i'd sort of made up my mind in the restaurant when you were talking about you and your mothers bet ( to see who could collect the most teddy bears ) .... Now I'm not saying i'm not a fan of the old ursus maxifluffius but ... and thats a big but ( like my ex girlfriends Ha !! ) , I'm in no imediate hurry to build them a fukin shelter ... Period ! . So I told her I was gay ...

Shame lovely legs that one ....

Next please !

Come back my American beauty all is forgiven ..

I knew I shouldn't have thrown a bottle of wine at that taxi ( hell of a shot tho , I reckon , O , fifty , maybe sixty meters )..

I'll blogg that story sometime..

Roll on the fukin weekend ..

This detox is more of a headfuck then doing the druggggs..

Better skin up then ...

Off to view some TV on the Seismic-Set-O-Matic 4000....

Listening to Pink Floyd ( Meddle ) .... I'm not worthy !!!

Not listening to : Anything that Simon fukin Cowl has had his grubby little commercial money making fukin hands on, WANKER !!!!!

There off my chest ... phew !!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For fuck's sake correct the spelling of the word diary in your title...very entertaining blog I gotta say, but with people like you in the music industry, sorry son but I'm a be downloading music for free rather than helping finance your cracker ass bwahahahahahahaha

10:20 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Do you know what , thankx ( sic ) for that I never fukin noticed ... Doh!!! ... Keep downloading for all I fukin care .. I still get fukin paid ! Hee Hee ... IP address noted .... money well spent that Cisco CNAPS ...

11:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home