Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, August 24, 2007

Yey or Nay?

Sooo: Feeling better today, I've been kinda knocked out all week ;0(

Went out Wed night ( which didn't help ) and woke up Thursday in a right kerfuffle, so I just made lots of tea, ate lots of food and watch lots of films yesterday.

Feel better today.

I think?

The big question is though:

Nottinghill Carnival Yay or Nay?

Yay:
  1. I'll see all my mates
  2. Get completely munted
  3. listen to some good music
  4. Party till the early hours
Nay:
  1. I'll get completely munted
  2. Not be good till next Wednesday
  3. Yeah you get to see all your mates but... non of them can string a sentence together!
  4. I'll spend a fortune. Carnival can be one of those: " Oh my god!! I could have bought a new ipod/SLR camera /boat/car/house" moments on Tues morning depending or not if the dealers are live ( which, of course, they will be!)
  5. I've seen and done it all before ( virtually every weekend this year...as a job! )
  6. I've got a feeling it's all gonna kick off this year. There's an unsaid murmur of trouble brewing. Nobody's really talking about it, but every one of my Kensal Rise friends has mentioned it at some point over the last few days ( call me paranoid, but paranoia keeps you out of hospital) I've been involved in fights at carnival before and believe you me, you really don't wanna know.
So yeah, what to do?

The party I go to is just a little outside of the main Carnival drag, so I guess it'll be OK??

Newspaper gwirl lives dead center of Carnival, she hates it to the point where she's staying in bed with a load of films and food and not moving.

So I may just go and join her to be honest.

I'll see, I may pop out for a bit on Monday ( famous last words)

Hmmm!

Fuck me, wireless electricity whatever next... Dehydrated Water?? ( Just add milk!)

I like this story, boy done good plus I'm a huge fan of Jamaican food and this swauce.

OK I'm out the door

Laters

6 Comments:

Blogger Cind said...

Glad you're feelin' better. Why not do a bit of everything - go carnival for a bit, go see newspaper girl for a bit and then go buy a boat! No harm in that is there ;-}
I heard the police have banned a load of people from going to the carnival so maybe trouble is brewing.

12:04 pm  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

i so want to be at notting hill love it :(

10:00 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

carnival is shit.

4:02 am  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

I have a bottle of his sauce in my fridge yum yum

10:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the lack of your tuesday comment it looks like a yey

4:58 pm  
Blogger Andrea said...

You still alive baby?

6:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home