Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Painting by bumblers!

Sooo, I was up until 6am this morning painting the venue bar. Didn't manage to talk my way out of it after all?

Turned out to be a not bad evening really. We had free drinks and pizza all night and there were quite a few of us so we just painted leisurely and mucked about a lot.

It was nice being able to smoke in the bar as we worked as well (don't start or I'll flame)

Highly Illegal ( I mean really ) but... who gives a fuck!

Typical me though, free bar and I decided to drive into Central fukin London in the car??

Took me about a third of the time to get home though!

FYI: I wasn't actually serious about the nitrous oxide car mod on my last post, no really, I wasn't. I really can think of much easier ways of blowing an engine block thanks!

Anyway... I've been running about all day trying to get everything sorted before the weekend of madness starts. I said before but, three festival this weekend over a three day period so I believe I'll be non corpus mentous till around Tues??

And probably not even then.

Expect I'll post Tues with ( hopefully ) a load of pics to boot.

Right, I'm finished for the day sooo... Pub!

Unquestionably the greatest rock band that ever graced the planet ( Don't argue now, you know I'm right!)

This made me laugh ( Taken from Freecycle yesterday, as it appeared )

"WANTED;; anyone out there in cyberspace got an old guitar they dont use,have arthritis in fingers and doc told me to excercise them tried friends saxaphone but neighbours nearly served me an asbo, if anyone could help would b very grateful,so would neibours i imagine. many thanks chris"

lol!!

Pub!

Laters

3 Comments:

Blogger roxyfoxy said...

Have a wicked weekend Mwah

2:16 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

What you gonna charge me if I come over? I don't really do that babe!

12:10 am  
Blogger Andrea said...

Oh yes , Animal, that early conditioning is the real reason why all the girls love the drummer.

12:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home