Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Not well

Sooo: Wednesday, it's pissing down outside, it's cold , and I'm feeling really under the weather. Sore throat, bad head etc. etc. etc. Been feeling like this since the weekend really, not suprised after three day of rolling around in mucky fields at festivals?

Hopefully a cup of tea will sort me out? I'm supposed to be meeting mini Cleopatra newspaper gwirl tonight, but if I'm still feeling like this I may give it a miss and just sit at home with a cup of Horlicks or something. I dunno!

So what's been happening then? Absolutely bugger all, I've been hiding coz I don't feel well.

I guess it's Nottinghill Carnival again this weekend, but I don't even fancy that at the mo.

Oh woe is me!!!

At least it's not this cold!

ROTFL!!!!

Not the first time I've seen these things at festivals this year.

Errr... so what???

I can't be bothered to type any more, it's just hurting my head

OK I'm off out in the car to do some stuff

Laters

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Cokehead!
Get well soon!

12:38 pm  
Blogger Andrea said...

It is so cold - I have to go to the gym in a bit otherwise I will give in to the temptation to crawl back under the duvet and just sleep until next spring! Which sounds OK but I'd wake up bankrupt

1:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just left London for Hungarian temperatures around 32-35°.
Nice.
:D

8:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. Drink lots of tea and chicken noodle soup. That always helps, i find.

2:31 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better. Post-festival flu :( About to head off for Reading, not amused with the mud/camping scenario.....

11:42 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Heading off to Reading?

Take your wellies dear.

11:44 pm  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

self inflicted dont ya know HA

10:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home