Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, April 13, 2007

Back from the Blue Lagoon!

OMG what a week, I'm finally back from touring for a couple of weeks and, to be honest, I feel a little brain dead.

Sooo, we've had gigs:

And more gigs:

And parties:

And pretty girls who we named Spritney beers:

And more parties:


And strange goings on:
And a night spend round a dealers who had a fuck off nice flat and a huge collection of synths:

Who kept feeding me from this block of nonsence:

So yeah, a complete week of madness!

As I said, I have a few weeks off and then it's the start of the festival season where it's just gonna go soo tits up. We have Poland and Russia and the Ukraine and Glastonbury and Global Gathering and V Festival and Creamfields and, and well lots of other stuff.

Hmmm!

Bit of a year ahead of me really.

Sweedy gwirl texted me and said she was missing me while I was away?

I miss you too honey.

You shouldn't have dumped me then kid.

Silly sausage. I'll see her over the summer at a Festival we're both working (where we met in the first place actually).

Sooo we'll see what pans out.

Anyway, I'll try and remember some of the gig stories as well but, at the moment, I feel a wee bit smashed.

I need food too

Laters

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop it im recovering from an op, and trying to be chill this weekend those random pics are making me want to pardee.

3:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, top stuff,that's why I read this blog. Keep on partying mate, you were in my home town the other week (Leeds) and playing ping pong in the Elbow Rooms, I was mashed in there that same weekend.... small world!

6:32 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like such good fun - I wanna go out now and get wasted. Damnit. This blog is a bad influence.

8:35 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Elbow rooms, that's exactly where I was, how mad is that..

:0)

12:25 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

This blog is a bad influence

lol

12:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Followed this for a ages, good work fella from a fellow london cokehead ....
Nice one bruuuvvver ! keep up the good work

9:32 pm  
Blogger Beneficent Allah said...

That's a nice brick!

3:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home