Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Result!

Sooo, ooof I feel sooo fukin hungover today.

I went to see my mate Jo (girl) yesterday: A. I haven't seen her in ages B. She needed her new Mac setting up and C. She's good crack.

Jo's a (fairly) high class call girl, and some of the stories she comes out with make my jaw drop.

She was tellin me that most of her clients only really want her for some company and a cuddle

ARE YOU ALL FUKIN MAD...£600 FOR A CHAT AND A FUKIN CUDDLE??

That's just sad!

Anyways, Jo has managed to aquire (through work) this millionaire sugar daddy type bloke, and boy, this geezer can throw money around like it's fukin water (jealous thoughts!)

Sooo, I gets to Jo's in the afternoon and wade through the boxes of Jimmy Choos, Louis vuitton and other shit stacked high in her front room that this bloke has bought her for Christmas! ( £4500 worth of Jimmy Choos according to her??)

She pulls out a brand spanking Macbook pro he's also bought her and we sit around talking shit, snorting coke and drinking wine all afternoon while I configure her new Mac and transfer all the shit off her old machine.

Sooo, I starts telling her the story about getting my ipod and shit nicked before Christmas and she like, " Hold on!" She trots over to her cupboard, mountaineering over the piles of boxes, pulls out a (still boxed) black ipod nano, and chucks it at me.

" Here, you can have this one" She says

"What?"

"Have this one, I have a pink one which I like better"

" Are you sure?"

" Yeah, no worries, Whathisface bought me it, and anyway, I don't really like it!"

Fukin result!

Sooo, I have a new ipod.

Nowhere near as big as my stolen one, but an ipod non the less!

Jo fukin rules... With a big sharp pointy fukin stick!

I left Jo's about 8 o'clock last night and staggered home pissed via the local pub.

Woke up this morning with a huge hangover, but it was a top night so I ain't complaining.


On a horse (tis what it says it is)

laters

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LCH! Brotha! How ya gonna kick me off the list of contributors for LAA?

Ouch.

Me go console myself with drinks and chemicals.

[Plea for re-instatement]

10:15 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Strange?? Must have done it itself, when I swapped over to the new version of blogger??

No my fault!

10:20 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Tried fucking around with it but they full contributers list still won't show??

They're all there in the settings???

10:35 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

dude - I watched that Hearts of Darkness - a Filmmakers Apocaylpse and it was fuckign amazing.

Probably better than the actual movie itself.

thanks for the BT link... it's taken this long to complete since you gave it to me.

Anyway, enjoy the new iPod.

peace and love

doom

8:35 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep, tiz a good film.

Have you also seen 'Lost in La Mancha', the film about Terry Gilliams failed atempt to make 'Don Quixote'

Magic! (in an 'all fucked up' sense of the word)

;0)

9:45 pm  
Blogger Rowdeezy said...

Well there you are... one thing checked off our 2007 list already!

12:21 am  
Blogger Rowdeezy said...

'your'
Me no have a list. Sets me up for failure.

12:21 am  
Blogger headphonesex said...

hello old mate. thought you may enjoy this video:

http://www.spannered.org/spannervision/1145/

3:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home