Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Party in...dude!!!

Sooo, it's that time of year again. The party night of the year (seemingly) and you know what? Due to the last four New Years eve parties being: A. Shite, B. Expensive and C. A complete waste of fukin time...

I've made the decision to keep away from all the crap and stay in the house!

I had planned to go to the local, but the last couple of times I've been in there, it's been sooo doom and gloom after the loss of one of the regulars, I don't think I'll bother. Thanks!

It's already bad enough having to cope with memories of my parents flooding back every New Year without that on top, call me callous, but that's the way it is!

Sweedy gwirl is working, so I (unfortunately) won't be seeing her, boo, and a few of my mates are going to West End clubs which, to be honest, I don't wanna do due to the fact that I can't stand being rammed like a sardines into a box, treat like shit, made to wait 2 hours to get to the bar only then to be being charged triple for a tiny drink.

Also, the club is bringing in an outside promoter, and I don't work for him, so I'm not gonna go there...

Nope, London [for me] has never really recovered since New Year 2000, when the Venue owners decided to jack every price through the roof and basically throw as many punters as possible into a club, totally disregarding any of the health and safety shit...

And...I spend my whole life working clubs, so why the hell would I wanna do it on a night off?

That's my reasoning, and I'm sticking to it.

It all sounds a bit miserable, but I'll probably have the best New Year I've had in years, I have shit loads of food to eat, a bucket of booze, and a shed load of films to watch.

Happy days!

And...I'll wake up tomorrow morning knowing that I didn't spend £400 last night, and I know where I am, and I'm not half dead..

It'll be a first, but hey, why the fuck not!!

I don't particulaly feel I have anything to celebrate at the moment really anyway. This year has been spent putting in the groundwork for next year (which I know is gonna be bonkers) Sooo I think I'll wait till then.

My phones been goin all day and I'm like: "Nope...stayin in !!!"

Silence!

"Yep you heard right, staying in!!"

More silence

"Sorry...not tempted, at all!"

Sooo, whatever you're doing, having a great night and I wish you all the best for what should be a blindin Year ahead.

Cheers

Lch

Laters

Technorati tags:

5 Comments:

Blogger roxyfoxy said...

Happy New Year sexy i hope all ya dreams come trus kisses

9:36 pm  
Blogger Turtle said...

Gong Xi Fa Chai, LC!

1:59 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Not till the 27th mate!

2:05 am  
Blogger Turtle said...

Smart guy!

7:02 pm  
Blogger Tim said...

Many thousands of pounds later I realised that the only three places to spend NYE are:

a) your local where you know everybody and they're not letting strangers in.

b) someone's house/flat party.

c) stinking on your sofa.

welcome to the world, buddy.

11:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home