Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Hippy dippy

Sooo, The hippies took over the venue last night. It all looked good, but the numbers were shite + they all get wasted and therefore don't really drink, so I guess it's the last time we're having them. We were still de-rigging the venue at six this morning. It's now 11:18 and I've woken up for a tea break, then I'm going back to bed!!

Quote of the night (we have eight massive plasma screens in the venue) :

Them: " You're gonna have to take down the plasma screens so we can hang our banners!"

JA : " Re-arrange this well known phrase or saying mate...OFF... FUCK!!!"

ROFL

They stayed up...

I guess I'm gonna have to do some Christmas shopping today, I'm desperately trying to avoid the dealer coz I'm not in the mood for getting fucked up, especially as I still have the back end of this flu. So nooo going out tonight.

DVD's and food for me.

Sunday the venue is having a new floor put in, so I've volunteered to go in for a couple of hours and wrap the important bits up in plastic as a precaution! I'll just boot up the sound system and listen to some good music as I do it. It's a hard life eh!!

It'll all look good for the new year though.

I'm gonna go spend Christmas with the Sweedy girl, I haven't seen her for like, three weeks and I'm desperately missing her and her [extremely] cute little ass. We're going to Scotland in January to see my sister and to hang out on my birthday. Should be fun. She's a keeper this one, I'm even thinking of the M word, O dear!!


Interesting article on how SKYPE tunnels through firewalls, I have an IT networking degree ( I can subnet mask in my sleep) , this is allowed!!

I may update later, but for now, I'm going back to bed..

Laters

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have fun Christmas shopping, the malls and such are absolutely insane right now.
quite annoying, actuallly.

8:35 pm  
Blogger Turtle said...

Wow, the "M" word? That must be some critically cute ass.

6:03 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Is too!!

7:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home