Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Being boring!

Sooo, Sat... The club wasn't as busy as it has been the last few months, which, to be honest, was a bit of a relief, coz I could actually walk about without the perpetual fear of people lobbing drinks over me and then me going home smelling like a fukin brewery. Oh the glamour! All the staff are having a party tonight, but I'm decided I'm not gonna go, coz it would mean getting fucked up, and there's a whole side of me that those kids have never seen, and I kinda intend to keep it that way. So I think I'll give it a miss and just stay in and cook food.

For those of you out there who are thinking: "The title of this blog doesn't really match the contents anymore Mr cokehead?" I'll put you straight: Yes I go out, yes I get fucked up, yes I party till I drop, but writing about the fact that I necked two grams of coke last night and now I can't get out of bed, and when I do get out I don't know what time it is, bores the shit out of me! I know I do it, you lot don't really need to! A mate of mine pointed out the fact that he thought this blog would be a lot more sleezy? It is! I just keep it in the wings!! I don't really need to be reminded of the inherent Jeckle and Hyde qualities of my life. I'm a 'can do' person, who quite often can't do anything!

Workin on it though!

Now you know!

Ok, Sweedy girl has gone home, and I could really do with her company today. Boo! As she's just put it in a text to me (not five minutes ago): "Please cook me something nice, wish I could b with you, bottle of wine and food in our underwear would be so very lovely x"

Oh yeah, would it ever!

Nevermind.

Sooo, weekend in, nothing to do, all day to do it!

Smile cups

Daft pics

Clarification

And

Weeblelake? I so wish this was longer.

Right food shopping

Laters

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

first!

I mean people are clossed minded whatever i still read you

4:33 am  
Blogger roxyfoxy said...

Ha good post sexy x

5:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home