Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Playtime over, back to the grind!

Sooo. Thursday! Just put the Sweedy girl on the train home after 3 days of lounging around doing sod all and generally being taken advantage of (teehee!) I've had a bit of flu as well so it was nice to just stay in bed and get pampered. Needed the rest I guess.

No rest for the wicked though as it's all hands to the pump again. T's supposed to be coming over today to lay down some vocals, but I gather he had a hot date with some French Moroccan chick he met at the airport the other day (Ha...A Fremoccan, or a Morrocench?) Sooo I've gotta a feeling that he's gonna be off-line for the day, depending on how it all went. I kinda need the time to sort out my e-mail shit anyway.

Tonight I'm off to a rehearsal for a band I engineer. They're preparing for a gig tomorrow night in West London at a club that I haven't mixed in before, so I'm kinda looking forward to that. Always up for a challange.

Then...well then it's Nottinghill Carnival again on Sunday and Monday... Oh dear!

It just never fukin stops! There again, who's complaining..

And he's at it again! Now with a website too..

Moo!!

Strange worldly foods?

Interesting french mouse experiments


Finally...

This, saves loads of arguments over "just which one is this little fuker?"

Right, stuff to do.

Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home