Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Frying with the big lads !!

Gawd , I was up till 6am this morning trying to mix a tune that for some reason didn't want to be mixed , then I remembered that I had come in the previous night and tripped over the fukin speaker wires and pulled them out of the amp .. Sooo on closer inspection .. Oh yes you prick you wired them in back to front = Phase reverse = Impossible to mix on !!! Fukin doughnut !! Sooo , changed out the wires and as If by magic the mix is finished in ten minutes ...

Note to self : Always check speaker phase before wasting hours of your own fukin time !!

So now I feel knackered and there was absolutely no need to feel fukin knackered !!!

If I had a brain I would be fukin lethal ...

So what's tonight then ? .. Oh yes , engineering two live bands , club , Central London , all good .. Fuck I could do with more sleep though , I'm trying to detox this week and the lack of sleep really isn't fukin helping people !!

Yep , I'm giving my body a rest as it was put through a lot at the weekend poor thing !!

Tomorrow , remixing some band in the studio, same thing Thurs and Friday running the club .. Pretty standard week really ..

One of my writing partners comes home next week after a summer DJ'ing in Ibiza ( Lucky fuker !! ) , so It's heads down for the winter and time to do some real work with some real fukin bands , the kind of bands that sell music by the skip load = lot's of money and lot's of fun !!

It's strange really but the better the bands , the easier the work is ( for me ) ..

I guess it's like cooking , If you use shite ingredients , it doesn't matter what you do with them it'll still taste like shite ...

So this winter we're frying Danish Bacon with the big lads in the shiny shiny pans ... Hoorah !!

Michelin two star here we come ... Haven't quite made it to 3 star yet , but I'm working on it , give it another couple of years , I'm patient !! Until then I'll just have to settle for a duck pond instead of a guitar shaped swimming pool .. Still though I kinda like ducks they quack and waddle and shit !! ... Quaaaccckkk ( duck sound ) !!

Yes ...well.... Alrighty !!

Right I'm gonna get ready , have some food , a shower and a strong cup of fukin coffee then go do some work !!

I better have some good bands tonight , I'm in no mood for fukin turd polishing !!!

Right , stuff to do , people to see !!

One more thing ! , You goofy Americans I eat British beef ( num nun !! ) all the time ( timey timey time time !! ) and it's never ( ningle ningle blam !! ) affected ( feckety feck feck ) me ( me tiddle le didle eeeeee !! ) , what gives ( ivs ivvidy iv iv iv shaaaaapppaaaag !!!! ) ... Yeah man , not a problemo ( m .. m ... mo ... moooo ... mooooooo !! )

Give me Army rations any day of the week , it sure beats starvation and looting Mr Bushity Bush person ..

If it's good enough for the SAS then .... I rest my case !!

And just to prove the beef thingy , I'm having mince on toast for lunch .. No , really I am !!

Mince on toast

Brown mince + 1 onion in a pan

Drain off excess fat

Add instant gravy to pan ( or make some gravy if you can be arsed !! )

Add some herbs ..

leave to simmer 30 mins

Have a shower , make a cup of coffee , do some emails ... whatever !!

Make some toast

Put mince on top of toast = Mince on toast

The origional beef burger ... Except kinda centuries older !!

Top !!

8 Comments:

Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

I might have a fucking mcdonalds - with extra beef.

(honestly - those fucking americans are something else)

Doom.


xx

2:30 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Damn right !!

2:40 pm  
Blogger Turtle said...

Believe me, many of us are still slackjaw in disbelief the way some shit goes down over her too.

7:07 pm  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Hey now, be gentle.

Remember that about half of us fucking Americans didn't vote for Bush.

I didn't vote for him.(!) And I live in Texas.

I doubt I'll ever live down the shame of watching Americans baking on the hot pavement of New Orleans, surrounded by water and corpses, while our national, state and local governments dilly-dallied for two days. (Blaming each other.)

That's not supposed to happen in America.

9:47 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

I was sorta having a go at the government really and not all the common folk !!

And smartypants .. I'm always gentle dear !!

1:01 am  
Blogger Paige said...

is Mince like ground beef?
like making a sloppy joe?

and isn't it redic to just be recognized by the Michelin!.. or is that just a rare treat for North America places? (or am I making this all up...?)

6:59 am  
Blogger mcdolph said...

we need another bse "crisis". i miss gettin a kilo of frozen beef sausages from the supermarket for 50p. it was brilliant

4:30 pm  
Blogger velvetbabe said...

london cokehead!

LOL!

what is mince?
xxoo!

mince tarts?

or hamburgers?

your american pal
valentine

one thing about you, you'll make someone like little mistress verrrrry happy 'cause you can cook!

I's married to a Brit.......
sausage rolls & mince tarts
that's what he likes
& christmas cake or pudding.....
dunno

(it's the mad cow disease bf)
freaky!

5:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home