Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Welcome to the two week sound engineers Bootcamp !!

Sooo , My two weeks of complete madness starts tomorrow evening with four bands ... And then Wed it's a morning in the studio doing a TV show theme and then it's more bands and then Thurs it's a day in the studio doing a mix for KROC America then it's engineering a comedy evening ... Then Friday it's running the club and then Sat off and then Sun night doing more bands and then the following Mon another night of bands and then Tues a day in the studio finishing a mix and then more fukin bands and Wed the evening off but a full day in the studo with a client , then Thursday more studio and another night of bands and then Friday running the club again .. All 10-18 hour days , not including travel !! ... And then Sat .. Well Sat I'm gonna go out and get absolutely fucked ..

That's if I have any energy left by Sat ?

And that just about sums up my fortnight .. And on top of this I've got to try and fit some sleep in , eat some food , do my Laundry and fit in leaving drinks for my mate H who's off to America with her new husband ? .. My Time-clocks gonna be fucked after all that ..

Note to self : Ask H why she used to drag you into bed only to then kick you out again first thing in the morning ? Used to happen all the time ? .. Never fukin understood that one ? .. Daft bloody Women .. Really fukin fit though , I mean like big tits and like ................

So I may not have much time to post , but I'll do some stream of conscience stuff as I'm getting dressed with a bacon sandwich in one hand and a cup of tea in the other while trying to towel myself shower dry at the same time as making phone calls and reading my emails etc. ... Jeez Louise !!

I should really invest in a laptop , all the venues have WIFI nowadays ( so the promoters can keep working ) , and there's always a couple of hours to kill waiting for bands to go onstage etc...

I'll apologise in advance coz I can see myself getting well moody towards the end of this one .. Lack of sleep , drugs etc .. So if I come across a bit brash towards the middle of next week you'll know why ... Fukin allright !!!

On a plus note ... Some Japanese Director ( who's dying to break into the British music scene ) , is making me a video for one of my tunes .... For fukin free !! .... Top man !

Anyway , it's a late start tomorrow and it's half past one in the morning in London so I'm gonna kick back with a mug of hot chocolate and a DVD , " Breakfast at Tiffany's if you must know !! " ... Oooh Audrey , I luv you babe , you need me , you really do ... No , really pet lamb , it's true ... Me mam says you do as well .. Honest.. I'll be good and that ... Tickle yeah feet and everything ... You , me , box o chockies , couple of pizzas , even bubble bath if ya want babe ... You can sleep on any side of the bed you like as well ... I'm that easy !!

Listening too : Tracy Chapman " Where you live " .... Nice Album Trace mate , Very nice ...

G'night all ....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Train derailment dumps potash into Moyie River
A Canadian Pacific Railway train derailed in a tight canyon, dumping potash into the Moyie River a few miles north of the Idaho Panhandle, witnesses and authorities said.
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my barbie dolls related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.barbie dolls

2:13 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Why the fuck would I want to look at Barbie dolls ... What am I a fukin plastic fukin Paedophile or something ??

Bring back Action Man , that's all I have to say about that !!

2:17 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

It's not even about Barbie dolls anyway ... It's about fukin horses you fukin doughnuts ...

Gaaaawwwddd !!!!

3:10 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

fucking spammers ... EVERYWHERE.

It is a disgrace.

ps. I hate fucking students.

pps. And so will you by the end of the week.

5:16 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yep .. I'm not keen on students either .. But their band nights pay well !!

10:45 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

You do what with Barbie dolls ?

1:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home