Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Tipsy in the sun ..

Sooo , I Spent the whole weekend with little Mistress at my place ...

On Sat she came over and we spent the whole afternoon in the pub getting pissed ..

Rang the man about 6pm and then we toddled on back to the flat , pulled the bed in front of the widescreen TV ( in the bedroom ), cuddled up and made the " Cinema of Lurve " ... We watched DVD's and shagged and watched more DVD's and shagged some more . We wiped out at about six this morning ... Awww !!

I had decided not to hit the town as it's carnival coming up and as carnival is a sorta £600/700 weekend it was probably best just doing the ' in ' thing this weekend ...

Soo , today we went round to my mate L's house ( the girl who was hit by a taxi in Berlin ) , she's back in the country all fixed and stuff ( nasty scars though poor dear ) , we all had Sunday dinner and drank wine in the garden on what has turned out to be a beautiful summers day in London ..

I feel a little pissed now so i'm gonna watch a film and chill out , I've Just put little Mistress on the train home she's gorgeous bless her cotton socks , she's my strawberry gwirl ..

I have the day off tomorrow so I think I'll go clothes shopping in Covent Garden ..

Fuck me , I live the life of Reilly ( sic ) ..

Listening to : Jack Johnson ( In between dreams ) , perfect summer music for a perfect summers day ..

3 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

A bit early for that mate , I still pine for S , even though I know that she will never come back to me !!

3:13 am  
Blogger Classybird said...

Is Little Mistress your official girlfriend now? ;)

5:12 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Don't know mate , I guess so !

Not sure if I can do the luv thing again , I got really hurt and find it impossibly difficult to let someone in nowadays ..

12:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home