Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, August 19, 2005

Friday again !

Sooo , it's Friday again .. The weeks are coming round soo fast at the moment that it's just not funny ..

I'm just waking up with a cup of coffee ..

We had a good meeting about the club yesterday , got a lot of stuff sorted regarding promoters , we've decided ..

  1. No more outside promoters ( and nobody running off with shit loads of door cash , we need it for lighting , sound improvements etc ) , were putting together our own team for flyering etc .
  2. No more stupid drinks promotions without prior consent and a full breakdown of what there gonna do . The Hawiian beech party thing was fukin stupido last week to say the least .
  3. All Dj's to be vetted as to what style of music they play before they get behind the deck's , that means no cheeze , no fukin Rnb ( it brings a nasty , shitty , bling bling crowd , Ughh ! ) , and no fukin chart music crap ...
  4. We have superb staff ( barpeople , security , hostesses etc ) , so no real probs there ..
  5. No tolerance for violence and once people are removed from the club , they stay removed . You get these kids who , once kicked out of a club will hang around the door all night saying " It wasn't me , your out of order , go on let me back in I won't do it again , but my mates are inside ", they start off being all nicey nicey but when they realise there not getting back in they start to get violent , it's bad for business , so when your asked to leave you no longer have the privilege of hanging round the door . There's a nice alley down the side if you want to play that game mate !!
  6. This is central London so let's run a tight ship and try and keep it cool kids ..
And that's about the size of that ..

That was a meeting that i've been trying to organise for ages .. Guess it takes a night like last friday to kick everybody into shape ..

Ok , I'm off out for some breakfast , yum yum !!

15 Comments:

Blogger LeeLoreya said...

enjoy the heart attack on a plate, man.

9:53 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Only once a week , the rest of the time it's musli dear !

11:19 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

I'll be out tonight... you said you're in Holborn?

I think I'll be in Soho early on and then towards you... you never know. We might walk past each other.

I'll be watching out for you somewhere.


Lurking in the shadows will you be?

3:15 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

I will ... Lurk lurk ...

Although I've got a storming headache at the mo , so I might give the club a miss ..

Santas little helper can run around for a change !

3:59 pm  
Blogger mr. tomas ubik said...

the breakfast looks a dish and a half...but whats the brown sausage looking circle in the bottom right...not to mention grilled mushrooms for breakfast is intense...fukin iri's

4:46 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

I think that's err Black pudding mate which is congealed pigs blood !! , tasty stuff ..

5:20 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

hmmm.

the weather is fucking bollox and I fucked my back.

(look out of the window)

and I think I'm out in Shoreditch tonight... so maybe I shan't be stalking you.

Doom

5:22 pm  
Blogger LeeLoreya said...

mmh...pigs blood...i feel like i'll be werewolfing tonight...

5:37 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

black pudding is actually quite tasty

6:15 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeah it's proper !!

6:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another death cab convert, YEAH! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying their stuff. I'm going to help them take over the world, one person at a time.

Musli and blood pudding??... Why oh why? Well... as long as you don't eat them together :)

11:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found your blog about May time, was thinking recently you do much coke for a cokehead... then read your archives :) I can see Trelik Tower from my flat so I'm local, not Local in the League of Gentlemen Local but W9 kind so know your stommping grouds. I have a few blogs I read each day and do look forward to peeping into yours its the most intresting of them! When my broadband was down for a while, I was in Jacks in Queen Park and a guy sat near me talking about how he was a record producer.....my first thought was SHIT this could be cokehead.... Gosh I must get out more! be well. Annette. p.s. will we get a part 3 of S.

12:08 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Part 3 of S soon , need to be i the right mood to write it !!

3:20 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

in the right mood ( typo .. )

3:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where the hell is the trelik tower

6:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home